Head of Finance
Location: San Mateo
Posted on: May 5, 2021
Position As the Head of Finance, you will report into the CEO,
while working directly with our interim CFO consultant and closely
with the global Company management team and its Board. This is a
unique opportunity for a self-motivated individual to join a
rapidly growing AI software company and chart out the growth
journey. Leading candidates must be excited about working in a
fast-moving entrepreneurial environment and have the highest level
of integrity and professionalism. Responsibilities include:
- Direct and monitor all financial activity of the
- Prepare timely and detailed reports on financial performance on
a quarterly and annual basis
- Conduct analysis to make forecasts and Comprehensive
- Supervise financial assistants in the facilitation of
day-to-day operations, including tracking financial data,
invoicing, payroll, Tax Computation etc.
- Ensure that all the company's financial practices are in line
in statutory regulations and legislation. Monitor and provide
guidance on ensuring financial integrity of company resources is
- Broad Knowledge of accounting Principles.
- Partner with Company's senior leaders to ensure the company
hits revenue targets, build capacity in systems and talents to
support growth, and manage costs to plan.
- Drive the budgeting process and tracking on a department and
regional level for consistent forecasting. Develop a cadence for
monthly and annual financial reporting to key stakeholders.
- Develop short-term financial plans and cash flow requirements,
and own all aspects of the balance sheet, income statement, and
cash flow statement.Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting or related field
required (MBA preferred).
- 10+ years' experience in leading accounting and finance
functions such as financial reporting and analysis, general
ledger/chart of accounts, accounts payable, accounts receivable,
financial audits and other financial business support
- Expertise with IAS / GAAP.
- Experience with SaaS strongly preferred.
- Startup experience strongly preferred.
- Comfortable with continuous rapid change while maintaining a
positive and infectious attitude.
- Highest level of integrity and exceptional
- Ability to quickly understand complex issues and develop
frameworks and processes to facilitate decision-making and action.
Get-it-Done attitude is critical.
- Proficiency in accounting software NetSuite or similar; user of
Xactly and/or Salesforce is a plus
- Strong analytical Skills. Expert proficiency with Microsoft
Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent oral and written communication skills at all levels
of the organization, and with all external stakeholders.
- Ability to collaborate with all levels of an organization,
comfortable with raising critical objections and alternatives on
Keywords: ExecuNet, San Mateo , Head of Finance, Accounting, Auditing , San Mateo, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!