Senior Manager, Business Continuity & Emergency Preparedness
Company: PlayStation Global
Location: San Mateo
Posted on: May 13, 2022
Senior Manager, Business Continuity & Emergency PreparednessSan
The Business Continuity and Emergency Preparedness Manager will
collaborate with department directors and the executive team to
develop and implement plans to anticipate, address, and mitigate
the effects of various business interruptions as well as improve
preparedness and resilience across the enterprise.
SIE's Emergency Preparedness & Crisis Response Team under the
Corporate Security is responsible for improving emergency
preparedness and crisis response globally for all SIE sites and
provides daily coordination among with departments and teams to
reduce risks, enhance business continuity, and ensure the safety of
The position will report to the Director of Emergency Preparedness
& Crisis Response, SIE Corporate Security, and receive additional
direction from the Senior Director for Corporate Security.
- Partner with Department Leaders to facilitate and drive the
development of business recovery plans.
- Assist with ensuring all plans are current and maintained,
coordinating revisions and changes to existing plans as needed.
- Facilitate risk assessments for various departments and
functions, analyzing potential business impact of unpredictable
business interruptions such as natural disasters, security breach,
legal claims, and market disruptions.
- Creates and facilitates practice drills and tabletop exercises
to evaluate emergency preparedness and business continuity
- Audit and maintain business continuity plans, and support
crisis response coordination with departments in the event of a
threat or emergency.
- Collaborates with IT and network staff to develop and implement
best practices to protect and restore data and systems in the event
of natural disasters, viruses, and hackers.
- Identifies and implements recovery operations and methods to
allow the company to function at limited or partial capacity in the
event that part or all of the infrastructure is damaged or
- Improves Emergency Preparedness at company sites and company
operations to improve readiness and resilience for natural
disasters, security threats, and other disruptions to facilities
- Develops and provides staff training on risk management,
emergency/crisis response, and disaster recovery.
- Works with health, safety, and security staff and local, state,
and federal agencies to align the organizations emergency
management plan with established best practices and community
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Thorough understanding of risk management and emergency
- Excellent strategic, problem solving, and analytical
- Ability to think through hypothetical situations and concepts
and to identify risks and weaknesses in various business
- Ability to collaborate with others to develop an emergency
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, project planning tools,
or related software.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in business administration,
public administration, finance, or environmental health and safety;
Masters degree desirable.
- Minimum of five years of management experience with at least
two years in a risk management, business continuity, crisis
management, or emergency preparedness position required.
Keywords: PlayStation Global, San Mateo , Senior Manager, Business Continuity & Emergency Preparedness, Accounting, Auditing , San Mateo, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!