Senior Revenue Recognition Analyst
Company: Cypress HCM
Location: San Mateo
Posted on: July 30, 2022
Senior Revenue Recognition AnalystResponsibilities:
- Review sales contracts and assist on deal negotiation, ensure
sales contracts are in compliance with corporate policies,
procedures and revenue implications under ASC 606.
- Ability to read and interpret complex contracts and identify
relevant issues to provide solutions with appropriate accounting
- Work closely with internal business partners (FP&A, Deal
Desk, Legal, TechOps--- etc) to ensure compliance with corporation
accounting & revenue policies, procedures, and controls and provide
the support on special requests.
- Execute month-end close activities including preparation and
review of journal entries and revenue reconciliations.
- Ensure the revenue related internal controls in compliance with
SOX 404 requirements.
- Assist in external quarterly reviews and annual audits.
- Provide support to identify and implement close related
operational excellence opportunities
- Deliver ad-hoc projects as necessaryRequirements:
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance
- 5 years of revenue recognition experience (Big 4 Audit
experience is a plus)
- ASC606 technical revenue recognition experience required
- Experience in SOX control execution/documentation
- Thorough and detail oriented with an ability to work in a
- Strong self-starter with the ability to work independently and
within a team
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills to communicate
technical accounting to non-finance personnel
- Strong financial system background, Software as a Service
(SaaS) and Workday experience is a plus
- CPA preferred but not required
Keywords: Cypress HCM, San Mateo , Senior Revenue Recognition Analyst, Accounting, Auditing , San Mateo, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!