Marketing Automation Administrator
Company: GridGain Systems
Location: San Mateo
Posted on: May 8, 2022
Job DescriptionSalary: Marketing Automation AdministratorABOUT
GRIDGAINWhen it comes to enterprise applications, microseconds
matter. And when organizations need extreme speed and scale, they
turn to GridGain Systems. GridGain is the company behind Apache
Ignite, the open source distributed database preferred by
performance-obsessed developers. We are also the provider of the
GridGain In-memory Computing Platform that JPMorgan Chase, ING,
Citi, UPS, American Airlines, DreamWorks, CMA CGM, IBM, VMware,
Microsoft, and United Healthcare rely on for application speed,
scale and availability. GridGain is growing. So, now's the time to
join the company that, in 2021, was recognized among Silicon Valley
Business Journal Fastest Growing Private Companies, the Deloitte
Technology Fast 500, and the Inc. 5000. ABOUT THE ROLEGridGain is
seeking a Marketing Automation Administrator. As part of our demand
generation team, you'll manage our Marketo platform and marketing
automation processes: campaign building, email execution, opt-in
list growth, MQL hand-offs to sales, lead life-cycle operations,
data hygiene and MarTech integrations. We're an enterprise
technology company, and are looking for a Marketo admin who can
support our plan for more than 50% growth in leads, MQLs and
customers in the next 12 months.Location: Contract Only. Remote.
Anywhere in the US or Canada. Required Job Duties:
- Manage execution of 4+ monthly email campaigns across a variety
- Collaborate with our web team to create and update landing
pages and web forms.
- Collaborate with our salesforce administrator to ensure data
hygiene and SFDC campaign reporting.
- Integrate various systems of record (learning management,
webinars, ad platforms, social) with Marketo using LaunchPoint
solutions or Zapier.
- Modernize legacy workflow, nurture campaigns and scoring
- Modernize our metrics and management reporting.
- Modernize our list management and segmentation
strategiesEssential Skills & Requirements:
- 3 years of experience as Marketo administrator. Battle-tested
and with stories to share.
- Experience with marketing automation in support of new customer
acquisition with ACV > $50,000, ideally in enterprise
- Deep domain experience in email marketing: conversion-obsessed,
knowledgeable of email best practices, and a stickler for
compliance with privacy policies and applicable laws (CAN-SPAM,
- Experience working in a 1-3 person automation team, overseeing
dozens of active campaigns, launching 2-4 new email campaigns each
month and managing a database with more than 30,000 records.
- Familiarity with Salesforce.com: creating reports, dashboards
and campaigns, etc. Ability to train and support business
development and sales professionals as they prioritize lead
qualification and managing their daily activities.
- Exposure to at least two additional marketing technology
tools/disciplines (such as: Google Analytics, Salesforce.com, ad
platforms, audience matching, digital ad networks, ABM, content
marketing, search engine optimization).
- Project focused.
- 30-40 hours/week, US, Remote.
- Independent contractor in US or Canada with 1099/T4A
compensation. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not
discriminate on the basis of race, religion, sex, age, national
origin or disability.
Keywords: GridGain Systems, San Mateo , Marketing Automation Administrator, Advertising , San Mateo, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!