Company: PlayStation Global
Location: San Mateo
Posted on: September 19, 2023
San Mateo, CA (Collab)
Sony Interactive Entertainment seeks a Solutions Engineer to
support the global Legal department in its system and process
development efforts. This is a truly great opportunity to bring
creative thinking and system solutioning to those who work on
cutting-edge issues in an exciting, fast-paced environment.
This role is responsible for understanding business challenges,
recognizing opportunities for process improvement and
simplification, and optimizing process and system flows. Specific
- Providing global legal system development, support, and
analysis. Gathering internal requirements from stakeholders
- Designing new system features using out-of-the box
functionality. Implementing solution design by building system
rules and configuration components.
- Supporting existing system functionality and further developing
current infrastructure. Reviewing and updating current
configuration and associated data; ensuring configurable components
are easily maintainable.
- Managing system change initiatives: tracking deliverables,
compiling project plans, and ensuring alignment with internal
- Testing new code, configuration, and functionality prior to
implementation. Leading regression and user acceptance testing.
- Assisting with or building system integrations.
- Leading data migration efforts - working with relevant
stakeholders to prepare data and map to new system framework.
- Building, maintaining, and scheduling reports. Identifying
commonly used reporting requirements and establishing methods which
allow users to easily obtain required data.
- Soliciting and managing system enhancement requests and
feedback. Prioritizing and escalating such requests, based on
- Troubleshooting, addressing, reporting, and tracking system
issues and feedback.
- Developing training materials, system documentation, and user
- Educating non-technical users on system functionality and
associated processes and procedures. Conducting large-scale user
- Implementing communication plans which support existing, new,
or upcoming functionality.
- Ensuring system security by managing access levels, roles, user
permissions, and password maintenance.
- Performing advanced edits on data as needed.
- Acting as a subject matter expert on Legal department processes
and procedures and assisting users accordingly.
- Staying up to date on the latest legal technologies.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
- 5+ years of system configuration/implementation experience.
- 3+ years of experience supporting legal systems.
- Experience with APIs or integration middleware is strongly
- Experience with a contract lifecycle management system,
document management system, or ebilling system is strongly
- Must be able to effectively articulate difficult ideas and
concepts. Strong verbal skills are necessary to clearly and
concisely communicate system functionality to users. Strong written
skills are necessary to aid in developing training manuals,
presentation materials, and system documentation.
- Strong organizational, analytical, and multi-tasking skills are
- Must be able to work independently as well as in a team
- Must be extremely detail oriented and possess strong creative
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint is
- Experience working in a Legal or Legal Operations department
and understanding related processes is strongly preferred.
- Project management experience is a plus.
- Interest in the gaming industry is a plus.
Keywords: PlayStation Global, San Mateo , Solutions Engineer, Engineering , San Mateo, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!