Vice President of Finance
Location: San Mateo
Posted on: October 13, 2020
Who we are
Zinier's intelligent field service automation platform helps
organizations transform how they coordinate and execute work so
they can solve problems faster, fix things before they break, and
maintain the infrastructure that we rely on every day. Zinier has
created a scalable platform powered by AI-driven insights and
intelligent automation that helps field service teams work smarter,
better, faster, and more efficiently. We help organizations
automate routine tasks so the people in the field can focus on
putting their expertise to work. Field service organizations around
the world use Zinier to connect all their teams and data in one
place and supercharge every aspect of their field service
Zinier is a global company headquartered in Silicon Valley with
leading investors including Accel, ICONIQ Capital, Founders Fund,
Newfund Capital, NGP Capital, Tiger Global Management and Qualcomm
What we're looking for
As the Vice President of Finance, you will be working directly
under the VP of Operations and closely with the Zinier management
team. This is a unique opportunity for a self-motivated individual
to join a rapidly growing software AI company and make significant
With Zinier's global footprint, you will be leading the finance and
accounting team with staff in the USA, India, Singapore, and
Mexico. Leading candidates must be excited about working in a
fast-moving global entrepreneurial start-up environment and have
extensive experience in a corporate finance environment within a
high-growth SaaS organization.
As the Vice President of Finance, your responsibilities would
- Business Partnership: Partner with Zinier's senior leaders to
ensure the company hits revenue targets, build capacity in systems
and talents to support growth, and manages costs to plan.
- Financial Infrastructure: Design, modify, and implement a
financial software infrastructure for 250+ employee company in
high-growth mode, spanning various areas such as financial
reporting, analysis, forecasting, and accounting.
- Communicate Financial Strategy: Effectively communicate to a
global audience Zinier's financial strategy and priorities, such as
aligning OPEX and headcount requirements with growth expectations
and opining on short- and long-term opportunity costs around key
- Forecasting and Reporting: Drive the budgeting process and KPI
tracking on a department and regional level for consistent
forecasting. Develop a cadence for monthly and annual financial
reporting to key stakeholders, including investors.
- Planning and Accounting: Develop short-term financial plans and
cash flow requirements, and own all aspects of the balance sheet,
income statement, and cash flow statement.
- Treasury: Build out the treasury function and implement a
foreign exchange/hedging program to support international growth
and increasing transaction volume in local currencies.
- Influence Change: Bring strong business and operational
orientation to the table and partner with senior leaders of an
organization to influence business decisions and strategy.
- Develop Talent: Partner to build and develop the broader
finance team into a world-class organization focused on performance
and career development.
Essential Qualifications and Skills
- 10+ years of experience in a finance leadership role with an
excellent understanding of business metrics and processes in
enterprise software / B2B SaaS.
- Experience with scale and global complexity across larger
publicly-traded enterprises and smaller, high-growth
- Possess an undergraduate degree in Finance or Accounting with
strong foundation accounting principles. CPA / CMA qualification is
- Exposure to corporate-level finance functions, including
Treasury, Tax, IR, and M&A is a plus, but not required.
- Thrive in fast-changing environments and ambiguity while being
execution-oriented, hands-on, pragmatic, focused on results.
- Build a work environment that promotes teamwork, partnership,
recognition, and mutual respect.
- Dynamic, outgoing, personable leader and must bring a high
level of energy to the table.
- Highest level of integrity and exceptional
- Experience in NetSuite & Salesforce a plus
Keywords: Zinier, San Mateo , Vice President of Finance, Executive , San Mateo, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!