Senior Product Manager - Bills.com*
Company: Freedom Financial
Location: San Mateo
Posted on: November 16, 2020
WHO WE ARE:Voted one of the Top 100 Fastest Growing Companies in
the Bay Area for 2020, Freedom Financial Network is a family of
companies that takes a people-first approach to financial services,
using technology to empower consumers to overcome debt and create a
brighter financial future. The company was founded in 2002 by Brad
Stroh and Andrew Housser on the belief that by staying committed to
helping people, you can ensure better financial outcomes for both
the customer and the business. This Heart + $ philosophy still
guides the vision of our growing company, which has helped millions
of people find solutions for their financial needs.What began with
2 people in a spare bedroom has now rapidly expanded to a vibrant
business that employs over 2,400 employees (known internally as The
Freedom Family) in two locations: San Mateo, CA and Tempe, AZ. When
you visit either of our offices, you'll understand why our
employees have voted us the Best Place to Work for the last several
years. It's a place where the Heart + $ philosophy continues to
thrive, where we believe that success is only achieved by doing
what's right for our customers, our employees, and our
communities.In order to create brighter futures for our clients,
employees, and businesses, Freedom Financial Network holds itself
to four core values that have grown out of our Heart + $
philosophy: to care for everyone around us, act with integrity
every time, collaborate with everybody we work with, and get better
at what we do every day.THE OPPORTUNITY: We are looking for a
consumer-focused Senior Product Manager to drive and grow Bills.com
into a leading online consumer finance marketplace. THE ROLE:
- Consumer Voice - be the consumer voice and advocate -
understand Freedom's consumer's pain points and define compelling,
easy to use solutions.
- Business Impact - own and drive large, consistent gains in
traffic, leads, and closes across multiple consumer finance product
- Execution - lead a cross-functional team of engineers, QA,
designers, and more to deliver maximum value to Freedom.
- Product - set the direction, goals, and success metrics for the
team. Create and maintain a roadmap and engineering/design tickets
that are 2-6 sprints ahead.
- Affiliate - operate as a traffic aggregator and lead generator
for partner businesses.
- Analytics - use analytics to guide direction and build a rapid,
test and learn process that drives consistent growth.
- Strategy - create and execute the long term vision for
Bills.com as an independent consumer finance portal that also
delivers benefits for the Freedom family.
- Product - 5+ years of digital consumer Product Management
experience acquiring insights and leading a cross-functional team
to turn them into double digit YoY consumer engagement and/or
- Business - Proven ability to deliver significant revenue/profit
impact through product changes.
- Content - 2+ years of experience at a top 1000 website driving
SEO content requirements and linking strategies that resulted in
direct growth impact.
- Execution - Proven experience driving measurable consumer and
business results through consumer product/engineering changes while
helicoptering from strategy to tactics.
- Analytical - 3+ years of experience driving consistent growth
via a rapid, test and learn product development process.
- Affiliate - 2+ years of experience operating as an affiliate in
the consumer finance space is a big plus.
- Strategy - 5+ years of experience creating a product vision
that inspires the cross-functional team and creates a step-function
in consumer engagement and business results. CULTURAL FIT (Our Core
- Care (for everyone): We show compassion and contribute to the
well-being and growth of those around us. We only pursue products
that improve the financial lives of our clients.
- Act with Integrity (every time): We take the right action even
when it is hard and even when no one is watching. We treat our
employees, clients, and communities the way they wish to be
- Get Better (every day): We innovate, iterate, and improve each
day. We are creative, take thoughtful risks, and ultimately learn
and recover from failures.
- COLLABORATE (with everybody): We strive to work together toward
a common purpose by proactively sharing information and inviting
participation. We recognize the perspective of various groups and
embrace healthy, constructive debate. Attention Agencies & Search
Firms: We do not accept unsolicited candidate resumes or profiles.
Please do not reach out to anyone within Freedom Financial Network
(FFN) to market your services or candidates. All inquiries should
be directed to Talent Acquisition only. We reserve the right to
hire any candidates sent unsolicited and will not pay any fees
without a contract signed by FFN's Talent Acquisition leader.
Keywords: Freedom Financial, San Mateo , Senior Product Manager - Bills.com*, Executive , San Mateo, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!