Director/Director Product Management Cloud Policy Solutions
Company: Guidewire Software, Inc.
Location: San Mateo
Posted on: January 9, 2021
We understand coronavirus is causing a lot of uncertainty, but
we want to let you know we're still recruiting. We're doing
interviews over video, all assessments are online, and you'll start
your job from home! Senior Director/Director Product Management
Cloud Policy Solutions - San Mateo, CA Guidewire is widely
recognized as the top tier provider ofsoftware solutions for the
P&C Insurance industry. We areextending our market leadership
by delivering leading-edge cloudPolicy solutions to tackle key
challenges our customers face. Ouremergent solutions will empower
our customers to unlock innovation,pursue ground-breaking new
market opportunities, and reinvent theway they do business in
P&C. We are looking for an experienced executive to join
ourleadership team as Senior Director or Director of
ProductManagement Policy Cloud Solutions. In this role, you will
lead ahardworking team of product managers, P&C policy
domainspecialists, and user experience designers to deliver Cloud
PolicySolutions that delight our customers while providing the
basis forGuidewire's continued financial success and business
growth inyears to come. The successful candidate will be a
diligent, results-orientedleader who takes ownership for driving
the entire solutiondefinition and delivery lifecycle, from concept
through successfuladoption by our customers. As a highly respected
and compellingmember of Guidewire's leadership team, you will be a
groundbreakingchange agent with a strong customer focus, guiding
and encouragingyour team to plan the future of P&C business
solutions runningin the cloud. This position will be located at
Guidewire's U.S. headquartersin San Mateo, CA. Objectives :
- Build next-generation Cloud Policy Solutions on the Guidewire
- Promote adoption of new policy solutions by Guidewire
- Drive top-line revenue expansion from cloud policy sales Key
- Lead the development of the overarching Policy solution vision,
strategy, and execution plan.
- Be accountable for business, financial, and operations planning
processes to ensure the Cloud Policy Solutions meet expectations
for in-market performance and top line revenue expansion.
- Drive development of a cohesive, multi-year strategy based on
market needs as well as guidance from domain gurus both within and
outside of Guidewire.
- Lead market analysis, insight development, and market
prioritization activities to fully advise Policy solution
requirements definition and opportunity validation.
- Champion customer-centered, market-demand thinking throughout
the Policy solution team to ensure proposed Policy solution is
fully aligned with business needs.
- Develop a deep, customer-informed perspective and understanding
of key market drivers, business challenges and new technology needs
across the P&C industry.
- Collaborate with other members of the leadership team to define
comprehensive programs for transitioning existing Guidewire
customers to the cloud.
- Help evolve and optimize Guidewire's agile development
lifecycle as needed to enable rapid inception, definition, and
continuous improvement of innovative new cloud Policy
- Be a catalyst and highly influential member of the product
development leadership team, commanding attention and driving
alignment across a range of opinions, alternatives and
- Promote Guidewire's Policy solution strategy and vision to both
internal and external partners, including the Guidewire management
team, industry analysts, customers and prospects, as well as SIs
and solution partners.
- Lead a globally distributed community of business analysts,
product managers, domain specialists, and other key contributors
responsible for next generation cloud Policy solutions in
- Recruit and mentor a high performance product management team,
ensuring members have the resources, skills, and capabilities
needed to conceive, define and deliver new cloud Policy solution.
Required Skills & Experience :
- 10+ years of product management leadership experience in
planning, launching, and oversight of highly configurable
enterprise software products and solutions.
- 5+ years of experience in handling definition and market
delivery of cloud-based and cloud-native business
- Very strong business acuity and ability to plan, execute, and
achieve revenue targets across the solution portfolio.
- Highly technical individual who is familiar with the latest
cloud and other modern technologies but also has the intellectual
curiosity to explore the market potential of new technology
- Deep understanding of product management operational metrics
and KPIs to provide transparency and accountability throughout the
solution development lifecycle.
- Keen understanding and appreciation for the business value of
user-centered experience design and of design oriented thinking
- Excellent communication,interpersonal and analytical skills
including the ability to present clearly and persuasively to
customers, partners, colleagues and senior executives.
- Highly structured and well-organized individual with ability to
successfully lead product management activities across multiple,
concurrently running solution domains.
- Ability to balance a desire for enabling new software
innovations with the need to fulfill business needs and customer
expectations. About Guidewire Guidewire is the platform P&C
insurers trust to engage,innovate, and grow efficiently. Guidewire
combines core, data, digital, analytics, and AI todeliver our
platform as a cloud service. 380 insurers, includingthe largest and
most complex in the world, run on Guidewire. As a partner to our
customers, we continually evolve to enabletheir success. We are
proud of our unparalleled implementationtrack record with 700+
successful projects, supported by thelargest R&D team and
partner ecosystem in the industry. Ourmarketplace provides hundreds
of add-ons that accelerateintegration, localization, and
innovation. Guidewire Software Inc. provides equal employment
opportunities to all applicants for employment and prohibits
discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race,
color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status,
genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by
federal, state or local laws. All offers are contingent upon
passing a criminal history and other background checks where it's
applicable to the position. Guidewire is proud to be an equal
opportunity workplace. Individuals seeking employment at Guidewire
are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national
origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental
disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation. E-Verify-- is a
registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Homeland
Keywords: Guidewire Software, Inc., San Mateo , Director/Director Product Management Cloud Policy Solutions, Executive , San Mateo, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!