Director of Performance Marketing - Paid Social
Company: Freedom Financial
Location: San Mateo
Posted on: January 8, 2021
Who we areVoted one of the Top 100 Fastest Growing Companies in
the Bay Area for 2020, Freedom's mission is to empower everyday
Americans to move forward towards a better financial future. The
company was founded in 2002 by Brad Stroh and Andrew Housser on the
belief that by staying committed to helping people, you can ensure
better financial outcomes for both the customer and the business.
This philosophy still guides the vision of our growing company,
which has helped millions of people find solutions for their
financial needs.What began with two people in a spare bedroom has
expanded to a vibrant business that employs over 2000 employees
(known internally as "The Freedom Family") in two locations: San
Mateo, CA and Tempe, AZ. When you visit either of our offices,
you'll understand why our employees have voted us the Best Place to
Work for the last several years. We believe that success is only
achieved by doing what's right for our customers, our employees,
and our communities.Freedom Financial Network holds itself to four
core values: to care for everyone around us, act with integrity
every time, collaborate with everybody we work with, and get better
at what we do every day. The opportunityFreedom Financial Network
is looking for a data-driven Director of Performance Marketing,
Paid Social. They will plan and execute paid social campaigns
across a range of channels and identify new opportunities to scale
performance, attribution, and business success. The ideal candidate
is a strategic paid social expert, data-driven manager with a
creative lens and a proven track record of delivering results and
earning trust with cross-functional teams and leadership. They will
have experience setting direction for a Paid Social portfolio at
largest possible scale and can actualize strategies that drive ROI
through their own work and by leading others.The right candidate is
a self-starter who thrives in a highly entrepreneurial, dynamic and
collaborative environment and has a passion for performance
marketing. Your responsibilities and focus area:
- Be responsible for the vision, strategy and execution of
acquisition campaigns across all the major social platforms -
Facebook, twitter, Pinterest, etc.
- Optimize and aggressively grow a 7 figure monthly spend, while
- Execute full funnel digital marketing campaigns including
strategy, ad creation, bidding, budgeting, optimization, and
- Work with data and analytics teams to implement best
measurement frameworks, mine deeper insights and run A/B and
multivariate tests to iterate into new ideas
- Partner with the creative to drive ROI through rigorous and
systematic creative and narrative testing, focused on optimization
and testing new approaches
- Partner with the digital product team to drive projects to
engage and convert traffic as efficiently as possible (e.g.,
landing page testing, CRO, etc.)
- Lead the development of best-in-class paid social campaigns,
building strategic and innovative plans to deliver
performance-based results and drive significant business revenue To
be successful in this role, you need to be a natural problem
solver, who can think strategically and execute swiftly while
collaborating with cross-functional teams. You love putting
structure to chaos and embody a strong growth mindset to push
yourself, the team and the organization forward in creative ways.
- You are strategic, have a bias towards action and are a
- Team oriented, you can collaborate effectively across functions
and inspire action by driving strong alignment and
- You are data driven, adept at mining data for hidden insights
and drive curiosity around the "why" behind the "what".
- You are hungry, want to take risks and learn by
- 10+ years' experience in managing user acquisition/growth
campaigns, with at least 3 years leading a high-performance digital
- Proven ability to manage and grow acquisition focused social
programs at scale ($3mn+/month). You know how to drive ROI at
scale. Must have.
- You have deep expertise and passion for paid advertising in
Facebook, twitter and other social platforms. You love to geek out
around how these platforms/algorithms work.
- You are data driven and are hands on with analysis on channel
performance, identify optimization opportunities and use data to
inform business decisions.
- You understand the power of creative and downstream CRO and
have instrumented collaborative processes with the creative,
content and product team.
- Technical knowledge of web marketing tools, such as pixels,
tags and landing pages
- Experience in financial services industry is a plus WHY JOIN
THE FREEDOM FAMILY?
- We push the envelope every day. Be an active part of a dynamic
team that is at the cutting edge of modern-day performance
- Work alongside high-energy (and fun!), results-driven teammates
with strong work ethic
- Have the best of both worlds be part of a high-growth
entrepreneurial culture that has sufficient resources to invest in
doing the right things.
- Have a direct impact on the community. The work you do will
enable thousands of Americans to have a path to sustainable
- Voted a Best Place to Work multiple times by our employees,
most recently #1 in Phoenix for the 2nd year in a row!
Keywords: Freedom Financial, San Mateo , Director of Performance Marketing - Paid Social, Executive , San Mateo, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!