Senior Product Manager
Location: San Mateo
Posted on: May 3, 2021
The best way to predict the future is to create it. - Abraham
Lincoln ABOUT STRIVECTORStrivector specializes in full time and
contract position hiring for companies like Amazon, Client, Client,
Client, Capgemini and many other Fortune 500 companies and
Startups. Our clients are growing so fast that they can t hire good
people fast enough to keep up with their growth. So, we help them.
We reach out to awesome talented individuals like you and connect
them to their dream companies and dream jobs.So if you re one of
the best, and you are looking for something better, let us talk!
:-DTHE JOBThis is a Senior Product Manager position and requires
someone who has Product Management, B2C and online consumer web/app
experience for this role.
- Consumer - understand our audience segments, their jobs to be
done, and create experiences that engage them.
- Product Strategy - define the product priorities, plans, and
compelling enhancements for the team based on consumer
understanding, analytics, and business growth potential. Create and
maintain a roadmap and engineering/design tickets that are 2-6
- Execution - maximize consumer and business value delivery from
the teams (engineers, designers, QA).
- Business Impact - own and drive large, consistent gains in SEO
traffic, leads, and enrollments across multiple consumer finance
- Analytics - use analytics to guide the direction and build a
rapid, test and learn process that drives consistent growth.
- Organic Traffic - partner with SEO and Content leaders to
ensure roadmap is optimizing consumer visits, engagement, and
monetization as well as delivering our brand messages. DESIRED
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCEMost importantly, you need to be a passionate
Senior Product Manager who enjoys his work and is one of the best
within your organization. The ideal Senior Product Manager would be
someone with deep experience in many (if not all) of the following:
- Leadership - 5+ years of Product Management experience at an
established online consumer web/app company leading a
cross-functional team to effectively deliver consumer and business
value in an agile environment.
- Strategy - Ability to create and communicate a product vision
that stakeholders buy into and aligns with corporate vision,
competitive environment, and consumer understanding.
- Execution - Independent, strong executor with a natural ability
to make things happen through influence.
- Consumer and Business Impact - Clear examples of using consumer
understanding and analytics to deliver product enhancements that
resulted in significant consumer engagement (esp. Return visits)
and business growth.
- Influence - Ability to earn trust and commitment at all levels
of the organization and create win-win situations that benefit the
company and your initiative.
- Analytical - 3+ years of experience using a rapid, test, and
learn product development process to drive significant consumer and
business impact. We understand that even if you are a seasoned
Program Manager you may not have all the skills listed here.If you
are a good at what you do and have a willingness to learn, let s
talk.ADDITIONAL INFORMATIONCompensation: Based on Experience. One
of the best in the industryMinimum Education: Bachelor s, Master s
or Doctorate in Computer Science or EngineeringMinimum Experience:
4 years of Product Management, B2C and online consumer web/appType
of position: Permanent position with BenefitsTelecommute:
YesLocation: San Mateo, CA - provided by Dice
Keywords: Strivector, San Mateo , Senior Product Manager, Executive , San Mateo, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!