UX Research Manager
Company: Freedom Financial
Location: San Mateo
Posted on: November 17, 2021
About the company:
Freedom Financial Network was founded on a simple idea: that our
consumers should be empowered to make healthy financial decisions.
We take a people-first approach to empower our consumers to
overcome debt and create a brighter financial future.
We focus equally on creating a diverse and inclusive environment
where our employees can thrive and create human-centered consumer
About the role: As a UX Research Manager, you'll be responsible for
hiring, leading and managing a team of UX Researchers, conducting
strategic research studies, while contributing to the direction of
the various products across the organization. You'll be a trusted
and strategic partner to product stakeholders by communicating and
demonstrating the value of user research, and by delivering
insights that lead to demonstrable business value.
* Hire, lead and develop a UXR team of experienced qualitative and
quantitative researchers, guiding the team in executing
comprehensive research that thinks across product boundaries, and
acts as the guiding light for the organization.
* Define and drive a robust UX Research program for Freedom working
with Product teams and Market Research team and contribute to
strategic planning and roadmaps.
* Create mechanisms for UX Research team operations, including
intake, scheduling, team capacity management, insights tracking,
and process playbooks.
* Drive a consumer-centric product development process and
organizational culture, advocating for the user's perspective and
building user empathy
* Experience conducting UX research in an applied setting (consumer
* Proficiency in managing, coaching, and developing high-performing
* Experience directly managing across different research
* Track-record of successfully working with a variety of
cross-functional stakeholders and partners.
* Proficient in storytelling and presenting.
* Demonstrates strong business acumen. Has a deep understanding of
business needs, represents insights to the business, and provides
actionable directions that influence strategy.
* Is a servant leader who is motivated to build a culture and
community by providing the structure, care, mentorship, and
development that the team needs to flourish.
Why join us:
* We are a diverse group of individuals with a common goal of
helping our customers achieve financial health.
* We value each other's opinions and prioritize what's best for our
* We value the "human" component at all levels and it's reflected
in the services we provide and our internal supportive culture.
* We focus and invest in the growth of every individual.
* We live our values to care for everyone around us, act with
integrity every time, collaborate with everybody we work with, and
get better at what we do every day.
* We've been recognized as one of the Top 100 Fastest-Growing
Companies in the Bay Area for 2020.
Keywords: Freedom Financial, San Mateo , UX Research Manager, Executive , San Mateo, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!