Product Marketing and GTM Manager
Location: San Mateo
Posted on: January 4, 2022
Job Description:Description:Rakuten Advertising is looking for a
Product Marketing Manager (PMM) to join a team that is responsible
for driving the product marketing and go-to-market strategy for the
Rakuten Affiliate business and product suite globally. Reporting to
the Director of Product Marketing, the PMM will work closely with
the product team to plan product / feature launches and the
commercial team to effectively communicate product benefits.The
ideal candidate must demonstrate strong problem solving,
organizational, communication, and product positioning skills, be
eager to learn and grow in an ambiguous environment and contribute
to the wider Product Marketing and Global Strategy & Commercial
Operations team.Job summaryThe purpose of this exciting role is to
support strategic initiatives & deliverables for our Affiliate
offerings across the US and international markets by driving the
go-to-market positioning for our products and strategies to ensure
we are as successful as possible.The Manager, Product Marketing
will be an experienced and effective contributor, working
collaboratively to drive success for the organization.Role &
Responsibilities:This role will be responsible for working with the
Director, Product Marketing and greater Global Strategy &
Commercial Operations team, Rakuten Advertising teams and Rakuten
sister companies to craft and refine positioning, messaging,
pricing, and sales collateral in respective markets.The ideal
candidate would be looking to take on significant responsibility in
an area that has huge potential:
- Create and develop the global go-to-market strategy and value
propositions in collaboration with the Director of Product
Marketing, for the Affiliate portfolio, including new product
launches and in-market growth across our Affiliate business.
- Create clear messaging, and positioning for Affiliate product
lines and target segments globally, across regions.
- Leverage market analysis and industry insights to develop
strategic recommendations when crafting the go-to-marketing
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop and execute
regional recommendations, positioning, and initiatives.
- Provide strategic guidance and commercial insight to design and
deliver sales decks and other supporting materials, with a view of
customer needs and market opportunities.
- Support with training content, feedback collection, and working
collaboratively with sales enablement and product adoption.
- Contribute to a culture of inclusivity and high-performance,
through positive communication and supportive knowledge sharing.
- Education:BA/BS or equivalent work experience, MBA a plus.
- Work Experience: Digital advertising experience preferred, with
at least 3 years+ work experience at a global technology company..
Experience in one or more of the following areas is a plus: product
marketing, account management and/or strategy development
experience including, but not limited to Affiliate, and
- Product Marketing Knowledge:Proven experience supporting with
product launches, determining product-market fit, and relevant
activities, including crafting GTM positioning and developing
content for blogs, marketing, and press relations.
- Analytical Skills: Ability to nature able to undertake market
and product analysis to steer commercial direction.
- Communication: Excellent skills for communicating with a wide
range of stakeholders across different time zones and countries.
Comfortable presenting to internal stakeholders at all levels; and
interacting with clients and partners when needed.
- Organizing: Strong organizational skills with experience
leading strategic projects across multiple teams. Comfortable
working in a fast-paced environment and can juggle tasks with an
ability to prioritize.
- Motivated: Self-starter and highly motivated; capable of
working independently, yet collaboratively, within a fast-paced
- Team Player: Team-oriented person who wants to contribute to
the success of the team and company. #LI-RM14
Keywords: Rakuten, San Mateo , Product Marketing and GTM Manager, Executive , San Mateo, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!