Location: San Mateo
Posted on: January 12, 2022
The VP of People, is responsible for the organization and
implementation of human resources programs, policies, initiatives,
strategies, and the associated operational plans for multiple
client organizations in the US, EU/UK, Asia, and India. As the VP
of People, you will work closely with business leaders to provide
comprehensive human resources support and consulting across all
business units and corporate functions to support the Company's
business objectives.We are looking for an operationally focused and
strategically minded people leader to join our rapidly growing team
and deliver results in a dynamic, fast-changing environment. You
will report to the CEO and be an influential member of the
executive team in the development of the company's strategic plans
and translate them into strategic and operational plans for the
People function. You'll be implementing processes and systems to
support our rapidly scaling company in domestic and - international
locations. You will lead and work closely with the HR and Talent
Acquisition teams based in the US, Europe, and Asia.Key
- Drive all aspects of the employee experience at Company, from
recruitment and retention to performance management, learning and
development, and employee relations.
- Updating and refining our -global workforce plan - -to
determine the optimum global footprint and regional composition of
the organization (in alignment with the people, process and systems
needed to enable a streamlined, global organization).
- Strengthening and scaling our -talent acquisition program,
including employment branding, the employee experience, onboarding,
and employee engagement, that will entice and excite a world-class
and innovative workforce.
- The creation of a progressive and proactive -Total Rewards
Strategy -and -Performance Management Program -along with
supporting HR processes and companywide -HRIS system.
- The promotion of teamwork, diversity, and inclusion within a
supportive culture that expects a lot from its employees while
always showing respect for the needs of individuals.
- Partnering with the executive leadership team to scale the
business while maintaining strong company culture.What You'll Need:
- 10-15+ years of People Operations leadership experience in a
dynamically growing global technology company.
- A solid working knowledge of HR policies, procedures, and
federal legislation related to employment practices and general HR
- Demonstrated success in creating strategic direction and
working hands-on to implement plans with a proven ability to drive
and sustain business results and improvement.
- Proven experience partnering cross-functionally to strengthen
management, promote a diverse culture, manage change and convey the
importance of talent.
- Outstanding interpersonal, coaching, and listening skills.
- Experience as a peer and trusted advisor to senior leaders
within the organization.
- Strong coaching and influencing skills to develop and
communicate a vision and engage people in the fulfillment of that
Keywords: ExecuNet, San Mateo , VP People, Executive , San Mateo, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!