Company: Impartner Inc.
Location: San Mateo
Posted on: May 8, 2022
Impartner is looking for a hands-on product manager to drive the
delivery of award-winning products from concept to creation. All
product manager roles at Imparter include customer research,
competitive analysis, partnering with UX to design a user-validated
solution, and working closely with engineering to drive-through
This job is for you if
- You take pride in advocating for users, making their lives
easier with elegant solutions to complex problems.
- You are a perpetual learner that enjoys the challenge of
gaining a deep understanding of market and customer needs.
- You can think 3-moves ahead and play 4-D chess.
- You attend and act as a leader and facilitator in Agile SCRUM
and SCRUM of SCRUM teams to ensure high roadmap delivery of
enabling services across multiple teams.
- You are curious and enjoy seeking out customer feedback,
stakeholder input, and competitive market understanding to ensure
Impartner makes the right decisions.
- You are directed and can define the roadmap of prioritized and
justifiable platform enhancements and new innovations.
- You are a clear communicator able to easily articulate your
vision and negotiate priorities internally.
- You can solve real customer problems, creating user stories,
and developing the engineering requirements.
- You are a natural collaborator easily able to partner with UX
to prototype, test, and validate product assumptions.
- You handle with professionalism interfacing with clients and
external third parties to assess integration and partnership
- You can perform product demos internally and with the
- You adeptly serve as product coach, training and supporting the
sales team as needed.
- You are a trusted subject matter expert and a highly responsive
problem-solver able to address high visibility changes.
- Current experience (3 years minimum) as a Product Manager or
Product Owner for B2B SaaS products.
- Bachelor's degree (preferably in a technical or business
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to manage a pipeline of initiatives at different
- Tech-savvy and able to work effectively with engineers.
Extra points for experience with:
- B2B SaaS products with multiple user types.
- Platform-level applications with configurability in
- Sharing and social functionality.
- CRM or sales and marketing automation systems.
- Content management systems and product localization.
- Data visualization, Business Intelligence, dashboards, and
- Channel sales and marketing processes.
What's in it for you:
- Competitive compensation
- Great Team
- Continued learning opportunities
- Stock Options.
- Unlimited PTO.
- 401(k), Medical, and Dental Benefits.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee may have
prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
The employee is regularly required to communicate professionally in
person, over the telephone, through email and other electronic
means, move about the office, handle various types of media and
equipment, and visually or otherwise identify, observe and assess.
The employee is occasionally required to lift up to 10 pounds and
is required to travel occasionally unless otherwise specified in
the job description.
The work environment characteristics described here are
representative of those an employee encounters while performing the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform
the essential functions. The term "qualified individual with a
disability" means an individual with a disability who, with or
without reasonable accommodation, can perform the essential
functions of the position.
At Impartner, we value inclusion and embrace diversity. Impartner
is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on
the basis of merit. Impartner prohibits discrimination based on
race, color, religion, sex, sexual identity, gender identity,
marital status, veteran status, nationality, citizenship, age,
disability, medical condition, pregnancy, or any other unlawful
consideration. All your information will be kept confidential
according to EEO guidelines.
The intent of this job description is to provide a representative
and level of the types of duties and responsibilities that will be
required of positions given this title and shall not be construed
as a declaration of the total of the specific duties and
responsibilities of any particular position.
Employees may be directed to perform job-related tasks other than
those specifically presented in this description.
Keywords: Impartner Inc., San Mateo , Product Manager, Executive , San Mateo, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!