Director, Accounting Operations
Company: Coupa Software Inc.
Location: San Mateo
Posted on: May 13, 2022
Coupa Software (NASDAQ: COUP), a leader in business spend
management (BSM), has been certified as a "Great Place to Work" by
the - organization. We deliver "Value as a Service" by helping our
customers maximize their spend under management, achieve
significant cost savings and drive profitability. Coupa provides a
unified, cloud-based spend management platform that connects
hundreds of organizations representing the Americas, EMEA, and APAC
with millions of suppliers globally. The Coupa platform provides
greater visibility into and control over how companies spend money.
Customers - small, medium and large - have used the Coupa platform
to bring billions of dollars in cumulative spend under management.
Learn more at -. Read more on the - -or follow -.
Do you want to work for Coupa Software, the world's leading
provider of cloud-based spend management solutions? We're a company
that had a successful IPO in October 2016 (NASDAQ: COUP) to fuel
our innovation and growth. At Coupa, we're building a great company
that is laser focused on three core values:
1. Ensure Customer Success -- Obsessive and unwavering commitment
to making customers successful.2. Focus On Results -- Relentless
focus on delivering results through innovation and a bias for
action.3. Strive For Excellence -- Commitment to a collaborative
environment infused with professionalism, integrity, passion, and
- Oversee global accounting operations including
Consolidation/GL, Supplier to Payment, Fixed Assets and Expense
- Direct monthly global financial close to ensure timely delivery
of financial data in accordance with accounting policies and U.S.
- Review and approve journal entries, account reconciliation and
balance sheet and P&L fluxes.
- Define and maintain documented accounting procedures and
- Manage relationships and coordination with both internal and
- Drive continuous improvements and changes in automation of
manual processes and further leverage financial systems to support
- Play a key role in supporting the implementation of various
processes and financial information systems.
- Be a mentor & provide technical and operations guidance to team
members to support growth.
- Ensure the consistency of financial master data and statement
methodologies across entities, including the integration of newly
- Foster an environment that supports individual and team growth
and continuous development of innovative, best in class
- Participate in special projects and initiatives as required,
including cash outflow forecast as appropriate.
- 10+ years of accounting experiences with B.S. degree in
Business, Accounting, finance and economics, CPA preferred.
- 5+ years in managing a global consolidation/GL, financial
close, Accounts Payable, Expense Reports, Fixed Assets.
- 3+ years in leading 10+ professionals in high growth technology
- Extensive experience in NetSuite and Coupa BSM.
- Attention to detail and enjoy data analysis and aren't afraid
to roll up your sleeves to solve complex problems through deep data
analysis and synthesis of information.
- Highly collaborative with the ability to effectively manage
- Be curious, solution-oriented, creative, and continually
looking for ways to solve problems and optimize processes.
- Ability to communicate complex information clearly and
concisely.At Coupa, we have a strong and innovative team dedicated
to improving the spend management processes of today's dynamic
businesses. It's our people who make it happen, and we strive to
attract and retain the best in every discipline.
We take care of our employees every way we can, with competitive
compensation packages, as well as restricted stock units, an
Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP), comprehensive health
benefits for employees and their families, a 401(k) match, a
flexible work environment, no limit vacations for exempt employees,
non-exempt employees are on an accrual basis for PTO, catered
lunches---And much more!As part of our dedication to the diversity
of our workforce, Coupa is committed to Equal Employment
Opportunity without regard for race, ethnicity, gender, protected
veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or
Please be advised, inquiries or resumes from recruiters will not be
Keywords: Coupa Software Inc., San Mateo , Director, Accounting Operations, Executive , San Mateo, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!