ASSISTANT GENERAL MANAGER at Zoox - UP TO $2000 SIGN-ON BONUS!
Company: Bon Appetit
Location: San Mateo
Posted on: June 17, 2022
- We are hiring immediately for an ASSISTANT GENERAL MANAGER
- Location: Zoox, 1149 Chess Dr, Foster City, CA 94404. Note:
online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: Full-Time; Monday through Friday 6AM-4PM. Weekends
- Details: This is a free food operation serving breakfast,
lunch, and dinner. Hours of operation 7:30am-7:30PM.
- Requirement: Corporate dining experience and Front of House
experience. Computer skills with experience in Excel.
- $2000 SIGN-ON BONUS! $1000 paid upon successful completion of 6
months and $1000 paid upon successful completion of 1 year. Details
provided upon interview.
- Internal Employee Referral Bonus Available
We Make Applying Easy! Want to apply to this job via text
messaging? Text JOB to 75000 and search requisition ID number
1025828.The advertised program is an AI recruiting assistant that
helps you apply to jobs with Compass Group. Message frequency
varies. Message and data rates may apply. Text STOP to opt out or
HELP for help. Terms and conditions:
Diversity of thought and inclusion for all is what drives our
success - we invite you to start your journey with us today!
Are you looking for a job with competitive wages and benefits, one
in which you can learn and grow while making a difference in the
world? We're hiring! Bon App--tit Management Company operates more
than 1,000 caf--s around the country for corporations,
universities, and museums, as well as a few dozen public
restaurants. We've led the industry in socially and environmentally
responsible sourcing, from sustainable seafood to cage-free eggs.
We cook everything from scratch using fresh, local ingredients.
Learn more about careers with Bon App--tit:
http://www.bamco.com/careers/Job SummarySummary: As an Assistant
General Manager II, you will be responsible for assisting with
running the day-to-day food service operation of a small to medium
volume location. You will manage and lead a team of associates and
oversee quality controls for the account.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assists with managing food service operations in accordance
with the approved budget while providing the client with the
maximum value for the dollars spent.
- Ensures the food offered to the client, customers, and
employees of the operation is of superior quality.
- Maintains excellent relationships with employees, guests, and
client as well as other departments within the operation.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- 2 to 4 years of food service supervisory experience.
- Experience in restaurants, hotels, corporate dining, education,
military, health care, and/or related food service operations.
- Comprehensive food knowledge.
- Operations management experience with purchasing
- Financial experience and business acumen skills.
- ServSafe Certification is preferred.
- Proficient computer skills and knowledge of MS Office products,
including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and internet.
- Associate's degree is preferred.Associates at Bon App--tit are
offered many fantastic benefits.Both full-time and part-time
positions offer the following benefits to associates:
- Retirement Plan
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits, including Critical Illness Insurance,
Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Legal Services,
and Choice Auto and Home ProgramIn addition, full-time positions
also offer the following benefits to associates:
- Life Insurance/AD
- Disability Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice
industryCompass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass,
we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly
based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without
regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran
status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other
classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential
functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a
reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not
necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities,
skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While
this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position
posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the
essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los
Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment
qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent
with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for
Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).
Req ID: 1025828[[filter4]]
Keywords: Bon Appetit, San Mateo , ASSISTANT GENERAL MANAGER at Zoox - UP TO $2000 SIGN-ON BONUS!, Executive , San Mateo, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!