Location: San Mateo
Posted on: June 18, 2022
Job Description QUALIFICATIONS
- Qualified candidates must meet State and Federal qualifications
for providing bereavement services.
- Five years experience in a clinical setting preferred.
- Experience and skill in dealing with the psychological dynamics
associated with illness, loss and death.
- Experience and skill in organizing, staffing, and facilitating
a variety of bereavement groups.
- Demonstrated ability to work within a team environment.
- Product and marketing knowledge preferred.
- Recruiting experience preferred.
- Reliable transportation with proper license and insurance
coverage for drives and passengers. EDUCATION
- Master's degree in counseling, grief counseling, social work,
ministry, pastoral care or other related field from an accredited
school. SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES San Francisco Ordinance
- Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will
consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and
- EOE/AA M/F/DV About Us VITAS - Healthcare is the nation's
leading provider of end-of-life care, and has the resources and
expertise to support your personal and professional growth. -As a
member of the VITAS team, you'll find fulfillment working for a
people-focused organization dedicated to making a difference in the
lives of others. You will be more than just an employee: You will
be counted on as an expert in your field, and as a valued team
member whose efforts are respected and vital to our hospice
mission. All VITAS employees commit to fulfilling their duties and
responsibilities with the highest regard for professionalism,
collaboration and teamwork, and an eye focused constantly on growth
and improvement. We serve with commitment and compassion, and
position ourselves for the future by embracing, innovating, and
leading change. If you are that person, make your voice heard-find
your purpose at VITAS today. Benefits Include: - Competitive
compensation -- Health, dental, vision, life and disability
insurance- Pre-tax healthcare and dependent care flexible spending
accounts- Life insurance- 401(k) plan with numerous investment
options and generous company match- Cancer and/or critical illness
benefit- Tuition Reimbursement- Paid Time Off- Employee Assistance
Program- Legal Insurance- Roadside Assistance- Affinity Program
Many of our positions offer the opportunity to work -day or night
shifts, weekdays or weekends. Choose a Career with VITAS
Keywords: VITAS, San Mateo , Bereavement Manager, Executive , San Mateo, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!