Manager - Customer Insights & Targeting (687)
Company: Axtria - Ingenious Insights
Location: San Mateo
Posted on: September 19, 2022
Axtria is a global provider of cloud software and data analytics to
the Life Sciences industry. We help Life Sciences companies
transform the product commercialization journey to drive sales
growth and improve healthcare outcomes for patients. We are acutely
aware that our work impacts millions of patients and lead
passionately to improve their lives.
Since our founding in 2010, technology innovation has been our
winning differentiation, and we continue to leapfrog competition
with platforms that deploy Artificial Intelligence and Machine
Learning. Our cloud-based platforms - Axtria DataMax---, Axtria
SalesIQ---, and Axtria CustomerIQ--- - enable customers to
efficiently manage data, leverage data science to deliver insights
for sales and marketing planning and manage end-to-end commercial
operations. With customers in over 20 countries, Axtria is one of
the biggest global commercial solutions providers in the Life
Sciences industry. We continue to win industry recognition for
growth and are featured in some of the most aspirational lists -
INC 5000, Deloitte FAST 500, NJBiz FAST 50, SmartCEO Future 50, Red
Herring 100, and several other growth and technology awards.
Axtria is looking for exceptional talent to join our rapidly
growing global team. People are our biggest perk! Our transparent
and collaborative culture offers a chance to work with some of the
brightest minds in the industry. Axtria Institute, our in-house
university, offers the best training in the industry and an
opportunity to learn in a structured environment. A customized
career progression plan ensures every associate is setup for
success and able to do meaningful work in a fun environment. We
want our legacy to be the leaders we produce for the industry. Will
you be next?
This position will be directly responsible for helping Axtria in
delivering Sales and Marketing Analytics solutions to its
Success in this position requires---
- Develop segmentation & targeting solutions that deploys a range
of analytical methodologies and harnesses the full capability of
- Seamlessly integrate analytics from various data sources to
identify market opportunity
- Implement targeting & segmentation using AI/ML & predictive
models where applicable.
- Use real-world data sources such as longitudinal prescription
data, claims data, managed care, lab/diagnostic testing data, etc.
to derive insights and make actionable recommendations to answer
critical business questions.
- Leverage latest visualization techniques to display data
insights & translate analyses into actionable insights
Desired Skills & Experience
- 4+ years of data and analytics experience in healthcare
- Degree in Engineering, Business, Finance, or any of relevant
discipline such as Business technology, Information management,
Business analytics, Operations management, or MBA
- Hands-on experience working with a range of healthcare data
(sales, claims, EMR/EHR, labs, execution, managed market)
- Knowledge of commercial operations processes (Segmentation,
Targeting Sales Force Size and Structure, Call plan generation,
- Knowledge of promotion response modeling, marketing mix
optimization, sales force size and structure analysis is a
- Strong business acumen and track record of translating
technical analyses into actionable business insights through oral
and written presentations.
- Exceptional written and verbal skills - able to persuade with
insights and defend assumptions
- Ability to work in large teams spread across the globe in
different time zones and locations.
- Drive and desire to work and learn in a growing entrepreneurial
fast paced organization with a global delivery model.
Logistics and Location:
- Greater San Francisco area/ Los Angeles Metropolitan area
- U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are
encouraged to apply.
- Flexibility to travel and/or relocate within the US as per
The exact nature of duties as well as the salary and compensation
package will be commensurate with experience and salary
Keywords: Axtria - Ingenious Insights, San Mateo , Manager - Customer Insights & Targeting (687), Executive , San Mateo, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!