Product Manager, Access Control
Location: San Mateo
Posted on: November 18, 2022
Who We AreAt Verkada, we're rethinking what it means to be
physically safe. Designed with simplicity in mind, we currently
offer six product lines (video security cameras, access control,
environmental sensors, alarms, visitor management, and mailroom),
which provide seamless visibility through an integrated secure
cloud-based software platform. Over 12,000+ organizations worldwide
trust Verkada as their physical security layer for easier
management, frictionless scalability and cutting-edge innovation.
But this is just the beginning. We envision a world in which
security systems feel as seamless and modern as the organizations
they protect and our enterprise solution becomes a model for not
just business security, but public security as well.Overview
Verkada's mission is to become the security and safety OS for every
organization. Our goal is to protect people and assets while
ensuring privacy. The Product team at Verkada is responsible for
driving our product vision and identifying opportunities for
Verkada to grow and succeed as a business. Access Control is a
critical part of every organization's day to day operations. Access
control is ubiquitous and affects the day-to-day lives of billions
of people around the world. We are all familiar with the act of
badging into a building at work -- now imagine an organization with
100,000 people across thousands of doors. Verkada is on a journey
to rethink Access Control through differentiated, easy-to-install
hardware and intuitive, scalable software. As a product manager of
the Access Control team, you will own products that enable
facilities, security and business professionals to support millions
of users in their interaction with buildings around the world.What
- Help grow the business on multiple fronts including Software,
Hardware and partner services.
- Manage full product lifecycle including from conception to
execution to delivery.
- Collaborate with Customers, Reseller Partners, Installers &
Support to gather insights that shape product definition.
- Develop product requirements and roadmap that will drive
Business Unit and strategic direction.
- Partner with engineering & design to develop product
requirements & drive engineering velocity
- Partner with sales & marketing to drive go-to-market efforts,
market positioning and ensure the company is educated and fluent in
- Identify, instrument and drive relevant metrics across the
business from product performance through sales.
- This is a high visibility role within the company and will
partner with cross-functional leadership and executives to drive
- 5+ years of Product Management experience
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Electrical
Engineering, or similar quantitative field. MS or MBA
- Technical fluency with analytical, prioritization and problem
- Focus on customer needs and market empathy
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and dig into data.
- Communicate effectively with technical and non-technical
- Experience with safety, security or enterprise products is a
bonus.US Perks & Benefits- Generous company paid medical, dental &
vision insurance coverage - Unlimited paid time off & 11
companywide paid holidays - Wellness allowance - Commuter benefits
- Healthy lunches and dinners provided daily - Paid parental leave
policy & fertility benefits Verkada is an equal opportunity
employer. We strive to be a welcoming place for everyone, and we do
our best to make sure all people feel supported and connected at
work. A big part of that effort is support for members and allies
of our internal communities like Women at Verkada, Pride at
Verkada, Multicultural at Verkada and Parents at Verkada.
Keywords: Verkada, San Mateo , Product Manager, Access Control, Executive , San Mateo, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!