Project Manager- Mid #13454788
Company: PEAK Technical Staffing USA
Location: San Mateo
Posted on: November 23, 2022
Posted: 11/17/2022 Employment Type: Contract Category: Project
Managers Job Number: 95655 Job Description
Peak is looking for a PROGRAM MANAGER for a client in San Mateo,
CA. Open to 100% remote candidates within the US, must work a PST
schedule and will travel to San Mateo campus 25% of the time. This
is a contract position.
Focus on the individual and team needs is a primary tenet of the
GAM strategy, this role will be vital to the execution of the
programs & frameworks in support of this strategy. Reporting into
the Lead, Strategy & Planning, this role will have responsibility
for supporting and executing on the team's organizational
effectiveness, team culture/engagement and continuous improvement
programs. The ideal candidate should be an enthusiastic and
flexible team player, possessing excellent planning skills, a
demonstrable, collaborative mindset, an effective communicator, and
a strong analytical mind that thrives in a dynamic environment.
- Support mid and long-term program initiatives through execution
of the program roadmap in alignment with GAM strategy to ensure
successful delivery of department objectives.
- Monitor, manage and perform day-to-day operations of the
assigned programs to ensure that policies and procedures are being
followed, that goals and objectives are met, and that
objectives/goals are being accomplished efficiently and
effectively; take corrective action as necessary.
- Develop and implement standards and procedures for operational
processes, tools and communication techniques.
- Analyze and recommend procedural standards and changes to
enhance organizational effectiveness.
- Prepare for and attend key meetings.
- Provide effective oral and written communications to staff to
facilitate understanding, ownership and accomplishment of program
goals and objectives.
- Support strategic events planning and facilitation.
- Support administration of GAM department.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills and promotes
- Strong project/program management experience
- Ability to understand teams' needs; resourceful in finding
solutions to business problems.
- Experience with and passion for team engagement
- Creative and energetic team player who embraces change and a
desire to continually improve.
- Gifted presenter able to articulate information widely from
senior management summaries to detailed information to
- Data-centric & analytical with good planning skills and
- Strong ability to develop collaborative relationships; proven
experience building strong internal relationships across
departments and of driving collaborative behaviors within
- Patient, persistent, pragmatic, and diplomatic
- Critical thinker
- Globally minded Related Jobs:
- Project Manager
- Project Manager-Mid #13199521
San Mateo, CA
- GBE Scrum Master/Project Manager #16188378
Newark, CA Login to save this search and get notified of similar
Keywords: PEAK Technical Staffing USA, San Mateo , Project Manager- Mid #13454788, Executive , San Mateo, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!