Lead Product Manager, Alarms - Safety San Mateo, California
Location: San Mateo
Posted on: September 21, 2023
Who We AreVerkada is the largest cloud-based B2B physical
security platform company in the world. Only Verkada offers seven
product lines - video security cameras, access control,
environmental sensors, alarms, visitor management, mailroom
management and intercoms - integrated with a single cloud-based
software platform. Designed with simplicity and scalability in
mind, Verkada gives organizations the real-time insight to know
what could impact the safety and comfort of people throughout their
physical environment, while empowering them to take immediate
action to minimize security risks, workplace frustrations and
costly inefficiencies. Founded in 2016 with more than $360M in
funding raised to date, Verkada has expanded rapidly with 14
offices across three continents, 1,500+ full-time employees and
15,700+ customers across 70+ countries, including 43 companies in
the Fortune 500.Overview The Alarms team builds products to prevent
crime and keep people safe in emergencies. Customers use our
devices, software, and virtual guard service to detect and respond
to immediate threats ranging from criminal activity to
environmental disasters. Join us to develop technology that makes
the world a safer place.As the product manager for Alarms - Safety,
your specific product scope will include:
- Mobile Panic App: UI/UX for panic app used by employees or
students to trigger alarms
- Mass Notifications: How we broadcast alarm events and emergency
messages to a large audience across multiple channels, including
SMS, email, push notifications, and 3rd party integrations
- Safety dashboard: Platform for admins to manage emergencies and
ensure safety of their employees, students, and visitorsGeneral PM
- Launching new products and features in collaboration with
Design, Engineering, and Marketing.
- Gathering customer feedback and digging into customer use cases
to understand their needs and to prioritize feature
- Defining internal processes and tracking metrics to optimize
- Training and educating our Sales team on new product features
- Partnering with the Sales team to close strategic customer
- Making data-driven decisions to define and optimize product
- Establishing technology partnerships with complementary tech
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a business oriented
- Product experience with mobile applications (consumer or
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Electrical
Engineering, or quantitative field.
- Strong technical understanding, ability to establish
credibility with engineers and customers alike.
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and dig into data.
- Ability to communicate effectively with technical and
non-technical cross-functional teams.
- Experience as a startup founder or selling enterprise products
is a bonus.
Keywords: Verkada, San Mateo , Lead Product Manager, Alarms - Safety San Mateo, California, Executive , San Mateo, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!