Product Marketing Manager
Company: Zesty Ltd.
Location: San Mateo
Posted on: November 17, 2023
DescriptionZesty is looking for an experienced Product Marketer
to drive our product marketing activities and work together with
our Product Marketing Lead to support a coherent marketing strategy
worldwide.You will design, implement and monitor effective
marketing strategies that align with our business goals of revenue
growth, lead generation and processing, brand growth, and strategic
positioning of our platform.Our ideal candidate has a strong B2B
marketing background and proven experience in managing marketing
strategy and activities. You must understand our business and our
growth vision, and have solid experience with creative content
development, digital content, program development, public
relations, events, analyst relations and more.Your work will be an
instrumental component of our marketing programs.We love inventing
and experimenting, and do not always follow established practices,
so if you don't like being confined in a box, your place is
here.This is a strategic, high-impact, hands-on role that will help
position Zesty as a leader in the cloud management space.We are a
friendly team with a huge responsibility, therefore, we are looking
for an exceptional person who is a team-player, eager to
collaborate and share in the success of the group!What you'll
- Support our team of content and social media marketers.
- Work closely with our Product Marketing Lead to innovate and
strategize the most coherent marketing programs.
- Contribute to developing a cohesive product marketing plan to
increase revenue, brand awareness, lead quality, and analysis.
- Regularly conduct research on our ICP, market trends, buying
habits, and the competitor landscape.
- Support the development of product messaging in a way that
differentiates our product and at the same time highly resonates
with the needs of target prospects.
- Strategize and generate high-quality content assets (product
videos, webinar material, whitepapers, blogs, case studies, use
cases etc.) that will influence and drive demand for Zesty's set of
- Manage and support all product launches
- Work to optimize the buyer journey across all marketing
touchpoints based on analytical feedback
- Support Zesty's community engagement within industry forums, be
they events, podcasts, webinars, and messaging tools, to promote
the story of our product
- Collaborate with the product team to understand new product
developments, feature changes and determine how these should be
communicated to our addressable market.
- Support and educate the SDR and Sales teams with compelling
communication and content assets to drive higher conversions.
- Support and foster our relationship with cloud service
providers by preparing specialized content assets that speak to
their account managers.Requirements
- Proven work experience as a Product Marketing professional in
SaaS B2B tech
- Strong written English communication skills
- Over 5 years' experience in marketing roles and 2 years in
- Super solid understanding of technologies and able to learn new
- Demonstrable experience designing and implementing successful
- Solid knowledge of building a content strategy that takes into
consideration the conversion process, SEO, and web analytics
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- You're a passionate marketer with outstanding storytelling and
- Team player with exceptional communication and interpersonal
- Ability to operate and excel at strategic as well as tactical
levels. Willingness to roll up sleeves to get the job done.
- Exceptional communication and collaboration skills, both at the
executive level and with peers and cross-functional teams. Can
clearly articulate ideas, frame problems and offer solutions.
- You're a self-starter, creative, with exceptional leadership
and ownership skills
- Experience in cloud infrastructure - big advantage
- Experience marketing a multi-product solution - big
- Experience marketing to DevOps, developers - HUGE advantage
Keywords: Zesty Ltd., San Mateo , Product Marketing Manager, Executive , San Mateo, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!