Analytical Instrument/Lab Equipment Validation
Company: I.T. Solutions
Location: San Mateo
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Role: Sr. Validation Engineer- Lab Instruments Location: Foster
City, CAType: ContractLength: year to start, likely extensions
(long term role) Job Description:
- Responsible for planning, scheduling, and executing validation
efforts for LabX system.
- Ensures validation is being performed per established
procedure, review validation documentation, and coordinating
between direct groups for the same.,
- Identify intended use of laboratory instrument, develop
qualification deliverables per current Gilead procedure and
standards, and coordinate validation activities between vendor,
cross functional teams and users.
- Communicate to different stakeholders and management on the
progress of validation efforts
- Work with project team for identifying the activities of
project, dependencies, and figure out future enhancements.
- Execute protocols or peer review protocols depending on the
level of access required for execution.
- Support the routing and accurate documentation of all Change
Management, Deviation and Corrective Actions Preventative Actions
- Assist in Performing Risk and Impact assessment for validation
activities and change requests.
- Support Data Integrity Assurance Program for all documentation
managed by their team. - provided by Dice
Keywords: I.T. Solutions, San Mateo , Analytical Instrument/Lab Equipment Validation, Healthcare , San Mateo, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!