Required Licensed Vocational Nurses (LVNs)
Company: Interim HealthCare
Location: San Mateo
Posted on: January 5, 2022
Interim HealthCare, a growing staffing agency seeks multiple
skilled and compassionate Licensed Vocational Nurses (LVNs). The
LVN contributes to the provision of quality nursing care through
techniques that support and achieve positive outcomes in patient
care.Company Overview Interim HealthCare is America's leading
provider of home care, hospice and healthcare staffing. We offer
one of the most comprehensive selections of career opportunities in
the industry ranging from per diem to full-time. If you're looking
for a stable career opportunity, look no further. -Interim
HealthCare encompasses business lines that are an integral part of
a patient's continuum of care and work together to achieve
excellence in patient care across Santa Cruz.Notes
- Available position for 1-1 at a facility, full time 40 hrs. per
week, long term commitment.
- Cell phone numbers are must to receive call back and schedule
for signup process.
- All Shifts Available. Non-COVID and COVID (Premium pay for
COVID wards)License, Certification, Registration
- Must possess a current, unencumbered, active license to
practice as a LVN in the State of California.Benefits
- Locally Owned and Operated.
- Compensation is based on experience, but competitive within the
healthcare industry for LVN's.
- Free Education Courses.
- Flexible Schedule, Education Pay Incentives.
- Flexible Assignment to fit your needs.Additional Requirements
- Must be knowledgeable of nursing and medical practices and
procedures, as well as law, regulations, and guidelines that
pertain to long-term care.
- Must possess the ability to plan, organize, develop, implement
and interpret the programs, goals, objectives, policies and
procedures, etc., that are necessary for providing quality
- Must be able to relate information concerning a patient's
- Must meet the general health requirements set forth by the
policies of the facility or department which may include a medical
and physical examination.Interim HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity
Employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, national origin,
marital status, parental status, ancestry, disability, gender
identity, veteran status, genetic information, other distinguishing
characteristics of diversity and inclusion, or any other protected
status.Each Interim HealthCare location is independently owned and
operated. -2021 Interim HealthCare Inc.#CB
Keywords: Interim HealthCare, San Mateo , Required Licensed Vocational Nurses (LVNs), Healthcare , San Mateo, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!