Required Registered Nurse
Company: Interim HealthCare
Location: San Mateo
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Interim HealthCare, looking for someone to join our team as a
Registered Nurse (RN). Supervises and directs the activities of
various levels of assigned nursing staff, and coordinates care with
other disciplines while utilizing critical thinking, professional
and supervisory discretion, and independent judgment.Company
Overview Interim HealthCare is America's leading provider of home
care, hospice and healthcare staffing. We offer one of the most
comprehensive selections of career opportunities in the industry
ranging from per diem to full-time. If you're looking for a stable
career opportunity, look no further. -Interim HealthCare
encompasses business lines that are an integral part of a patient's
continuum of care and work together to achieve excellence in
patient care across Santa Cruz.Notes
- Available position for 1-1 at a facility, full time 40 hrs. per
week, long term commitment.
- Cell phone numbers are must to receive call back and schedule
for signup process.
- All Shifts Available. Non-COVID and COVID (Premium pay for
COVID wards)License, Certification, Registration
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) or Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Registered Nurse (RN) license.Benefits
- Locally Owned and Operated.
- Compensation is based on experience, but competitive within the
healthcare industry for RN's.
- Free Education Courses.
- Flexible Schedule, Education Pay Incentives.
- Flexible Assignment to fit your needs.Additional Requirements
- Must be knowledgeable of nursing and medical practices and
procedures, as well as law, regulations, and guidelines that
pertain to long-term care.
- Must possess leadership and supervisory ability and the
willingness to work harmoniously with and supervise other
- Delivers coordinated nursing care for a patient or an assigned
group of patients according to established standards of care and
the nursing process
- Must be able to relate information concerning a patient's
- Must meet the general health requirements set forth by the
policies of the facility or department which may include a medical
and physical examination.Interim HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity
Employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, national origin,
marital status, parental status, ancestry, disability, gender
identity, veteran status, genetic information, other distinguishing
characteristics of diversity and inclusion, or any other protected
status.Each Interim HealthCare location is independently owned and
operated. -2021 Interim HealthCare Inc.#CB
Keywords: Interim HealthCare, San Mateo , Required Registered Nurse, Healthcare , San Mateo, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!