AM/Day Shift Available
Company: Home Care Assistance
Location: San Mateo
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Immediate Positions Available!Home Care Assistance - CHAMPIONS
OF AGING WELL
- Home Care Assistance provides premier in-home senior care to
help older adults thrive at home with optimal independence, health,
safety and happiness, all while affording their loved ones complete
peace of mindWe are currently in need of compassionate care
providers to assist our clients in the San Mateo, Daly City, and
San Carlos, CA area. Immediate positions available.
- We will provide disposable/N95 masks, gloves, a thermometer for
your own personal use, and other essential gear to keep you
protected during your shifts.Our mission at Home Care Assistance is
to change the way the world ages.
- We provide older adults with quality care that enables them to
live happier, healthier lives at home. Our services are
distinguished by the caliber of our caregivers, the responsiveness
of our staff and our expertise in home care. We embrace a positive,
balanced approach to aging centered on the evolving needs of older
adults.HCA Caregiver Job DescriptionProvides companionship and care
for elderly clients in their own homes, hospitals, nursing homes,
assisted living facilities, etc.
- Provide companionship to clients in a caring manner.
- Personal Hygiene Care when necessary.
- Assistance with Meal Preparation.
- Provide transportation services if necessary.
- Conduct basic errands and light housekeeping.
- Incorporate aspects of the Balanced Care Method into your
Client's care (e.g., go for a walk, visit the local senior center,
play board games).
- Maintain a detailed record of services provided and client's
- Alert your Care Manager / Staffing Coordinator about major
changes or incidents during your work.
- Provide other duties as assigned by your supervisors.HCA
Employee Benefits & Perks:
- Health Insurance (Medical, Dental & Vision).
- Vehicle Mileage Reimbursement
- Competitive Pay + higher chance of pay raise
- Flexible Hours
- Referral Bonus ProgramFull Time and Part-Time Positions
AvailableDay and Night Shifts AvailableStarting Rate Range of
$18-20California Home Care Aide Registry and recent TB test
requiredCOVID-19 Vaccinated Highly RecommendedOur mission at Home
Care Assistance is to change the way the world ages. We provide
older adults with quality care that enables them to live happier,
healthier lives at home. Our services are distinguished by the
caliber of our caregivers, the responsiveness of our staff and our
expertise in home care. We embrace a positive, balanced approach to
aging centered on the evolving needs of older adults.If this sounds
like a great match, apply today for an
Keywords: Home Care Assistance, San Mateo , AM/Day Shift Available, Healthcare , San Mateo, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!