Lab Tech - II
Company: Planet Pharma
Location: San Mateo
Posted on: June 20, 2022
PLEASE NOTE THIS IS A GMP CLEANER ROLE *
MAINTENANCE ROLE. SANITATION: critical role in assuring sanitary
conditions of the controlled areas are maintained.
Seeking a third shift Micro-Cleaner to perform cGMP cleaning
requirements and sterile and non-sterile garment stocking for our
18,000 square foot ISO Class rooms and Controlled Non-Classified
At our El Segundo, California facility.
Responsibilities Include But Are Not Limited To
- Performs sanitary cleaning activities as defined by established
operating procedures and as directed by Manager/Supervisor.
- Perform sterile and non-sterile stocking, staging and shifting
(FIFO) of usable garments for multiple gowning rooms.
- Maintains accurate and complete records.
- Attend and complete all training required by Company SOPs,
procedures and policies.
- Maintains accurate and complete inventory of cleaning supplies
ensuring supplies are never depleted.
- Reviews and provides signatory signoff of documentation.
- Provides accurate and complete assistance to other Departments
- Works in a safe and effective manner in accordance with all
company, state and federal rules and regulations.
- Perform any other tasks/duties as assigned by management.
- Must embrace the QUALITY culture.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Clean Room sanitization experience or cGMP operational
experience a plus.
- Ability to strictly adhere to the Companys rules, regulations
and operating procedures as they apply to the position and general
- Ability to work in a clean room environment where Biohazardous
& Hazardous waste are handled and removed daily.
- Ability to work in a team oriented environment.
- Must be able to read, write and comprehend documents in
Standard English such as Standard Operating Procedures,
manufacturing schedules, operating manuals and company & safety
- Ability to work overtime and holidays as needed.
- Must have a strong work ethic and demonstrate dependability and
- Good interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills are
essential in this collaborative work environment.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced company environment with minimal
direction and able to adjust workload based upon changing
Physical Environment And Physical Requirements
- Physically capable to don and wear cleanroom/protective gowning
and equipment, including but not limited to gowning, goggles, face
shields, and protective gloves. PPE are essential for the health
and safety of employees.
- Perform operations within an ISO Class clean rooms.
- Employee must be able to occasionally lift and/or move up to 40
pounds utilizing the buddy system.
- Must be able to squat, bend, kneel, and or reach for 80% of a
- Must be able to stand, walk, and/or move about for 80% of a
2 openings for Group A - Sunday through Thursday 10:00 pm to 6:30
am 1 opening for Group B - Tuesday through Saturday 10:00 pm to
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We
celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive
environment for all employees.
Keywords: Planet Pharma, San Mateo , Lab Tech - II, Healthcare , San Mateo, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!