Clinical Trials Management Associate - II
Company: The Fountain Group LLC
Location: San Mateo
Posted on: November 25, 2022
My name is Alexa, and I am a Recruiter with The Fountain Group. -
We are a national staffing firm and are currently -seeking a - - -
- - - - - -Clinical Trial Management Specialist for a prominent
client -of -ours. - -This position is located in - - -Santa Monica,
CA. -Details for the position -are as follows:
- Travel is required.
- Must meet all requirements for Clinical Research Associate
position and have demonstrated proficiency in all relevant
- Limited supervision conducts site evaluations/initiations and
closeout visits in addition to routine monitoring visits, as
- Assures site compliance with the routine protocol and
regulatory requirements and quality of data.
- Assists in the setting and updating of study
- Assists in CRO or vendor selection.
- With guidance from supervisor coordinates CROs or vendors.
Drafts and coordinates review of protocols, informed consents, case
report forms and monitoring plans.
- Assists in the review of routine data and preparation of
safety, interim, and final study reports, and resolution of data
- Participates or effectively runs meetings and conference calls
with CROs, vendors, and multi-functional teams.
- May participate in abstract presentations, oral presentations
and manuscript development. Interfaces with individuals in other
functional areas to address routine study issues.
- May be asked to assist in the training of Clinical Research
Associates and Clinical Project Assistants.
- Under general supervision, participates in two or more
departmental or interdepartmental strategic initiatives.
Keywords: The Fountain Group LLC, San Mateo , Clinical Trials Management Associate - II, Healthcare , San Mateo, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!