Associate Doctor, Endo
Company: Western Dental & Orthodontics
Location: San Mateo
Posted on: November 15, 2023
- Sonrava Health is currently seeking a General Dentist/
Endodontist to join our team. If you are an experienced Endodontist
looking for a flexible opportunity to provide top-notch care, this
role offers an excellent platform to excel in your field.At Sonrava
Health, we are dedicated to being a lifelong provider of dental
services for our patients. Endodontists, like you, play a pivotal
role in supporting this vision by delivering specialized treatment
in our fully-equipped dental facilities, complemented by our
well-trained support staff.Our commitment to excellence extends to
offering a range of Corporate Support Departments, including
Billing, Quality Management, Procurement/Facilities, Human
Resources, and IT, to provide comprehensive administrative and
technological support. In the field, our clinical and operational
management teams work diligently to ensure your schedule is
optimized for maximum productivity.What We Offer:
- A consistently fully booked patient
schedule.Responsibilities:As an Endodontist at Sonrava Health, your
primary responsibilities will include:
- Collaborating effectively with other specialists and general
dentists to provide optimal dental care.
- Being flexible and available to travel to various dental
practices within your local area.
- Performing a range of specialized dental procedures, including
but not limited to:
- Molar Root Canals
- RetreatsImmigration Sponsoring Programs:For eligible
candidates, we offer Immigration Sponsoring Programs, including
OPT, H-1B, TN, and Green Card sponsorship in select
regions.Benefits:We highly value our Endodontists and provide a
comprehensive benefits package, including:
- Guaranteed Daily Base Rates plus lucrative incentive
- Part-time positions available, including 1099 options.
- Company Paid Professional Liability Insurance.
- Company Paid Continuing Education courses.
- 401(k) retirement savings plan.
- Healthcare benefits for full-time providers.Join Sonrava Health
and make a significant impact by providing specialized dental care
to our patients. If you are a skilled Endodontist seeking an
exciting career opportunity, apply today to become a valuable
member of our team! - Qualifications: We'll need you to provide:---
Current Dental License for the state in which you wish to
practice--- Endodontic Certificate from an accredited U.S. Dental
University--- Current CPR Card--- NPI Number--- DEA Certificate
Keywords: Western Dental & Orthodontics, San Mateo , Associate Doctor, Endo, Healthcare , San Mateo, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!