Sr. Growth Manager, FreedomPlus (Consumer FinTech) - Award-winning Culture - Bay Area!
Company: Freedom Financial
Location: San Mateo
Posted on: April 30, 2021
*Who we are*
Freedom's mission is to empower everyday Americans to move forward
towards a better financial future. The company was founded in 2002
by Brad Stroh and Andrew Housser on the belief that by staying
committed to helping people, you can ensure better financial
outcomes for both the customer and the business. This philosophy
still guides the vision of our growing company, which has helped
millions of people find solutions for their financial needs.
What began with two people in a spare bedroom has expanded to a
vibrant business that employs over 2000 employees (known internally
as "The Freedom Family") in two locations: San Mateo, CA and Tempe,
AZ. When you visit either of our offices, you'll understand why our
employees have voted us the Best Place to Work for the last several
years. We believe that success is only achieved by doing what's
right for our customers, our employees, and our communities.
Freedom Financial Network holds itself to four core values: to care
for everyone around us, act with integrity every time, collaborate
with everybody we work with, and get better at what we do every
* The opportunity*
We are looking for a talented, data-driven, and entrepreneurial
senior growth manager to join our team. You will oversee testing
and scaling of marketing channels and drive growth and optimization
strategies for FreedomPlus, a provider of unsecured personal loans
with over $3 billion in loans originated. This role sits at the
intersection of product marketing and customer acquisition. If you
are passionate about uncovering new opportunities and finding ways
to scale customer acquisition channels to drive ROI growth, you
will love this role!
The right candidate is a self-starter who is comfortable developing
and leading a data-driven marketing strategy, has proven experience
scaling a business via direct-to-consumer digital channels and
thrives in a dynamic and collaborative environment.
* Your responsibilities and focus area:*
* Your day-to-day will include user acquisition and growth
strategies, paid marketing channels, experimentation, financial
modeling, pricing analyses, and more!
* Deliver growth through multi-channel acquisition activities
* Understanding key audience segments.
* Developing channel growth hypotheses to reach the right audience
and efficiently convert high-value prospects at scale.
* Collaborate with channel managers on strategy, planning, and
execution of growth initiatives.
* Partner with the creative team to systematically test value prop
messaging that resonates and delivers ROI while establishing brand
* Own channel portfolio optimization and growth analyses:
* Track direct acquisition and partner channels against business
targets / KPIs, and work with the channel team to take proactive
actions to address gaps.
* Oversee model development, forecasting, and business impact
sizing of channel growth opportunities and growth scenario
* Deliver ad hoc analysis, dashboards, measurement, and uncover
actionable insights to inform business decisions.
* Coordinate with sales on lead consumption planning and
optimization to drive efficiencies from lead mix management.
* Support cross-sell and downstream monetization efforts to enable
better customer experiences and ROI.
* Work with the digital product team on user experience testing and
optimizations to drive higher engagement and conversions.
* About you:*
* You are analytical, have a bias towards action, and are a
* Team-oriented, you can collaborate effectively across functions
and inspire action by driving strong alignment and
* You are data-driven, adept at connecting datasets and mining the
data for hidden insights, and drive curiosity around the "why"
behind the "what".
* You are hungry, and have experimentation and learn mindset to
drive continuous improvements.
* 6+ years of experience in performance/growth marketing or
* Previous growth experience at a consumer business where you have
been responsible for an 8 figure P&L and marketing ROI.
* You are a full-funnel growth marketer and have led/collaborated
on building and scaling growth programs across a range of marketing
* Proven experience scaling a business via direct response
campaigns on platforms such as Paid Social, Search, and
* Advanced knowledge of Excel. Hands-on with data and analysis of
funnel engagement and multichannel campaign performance.
* Self-motivated and highly organized with the ability to
prioritize effectively, and deliver results in a fast-paced
* A natural collaborator. You thrive in cross-functional
environments and can lead via influence to drive strong business
* WHY JOIN THE FREEDOM FAMILY?*
* We push the envelope every day. Be an active part of a dynamic
team that is at the cutting edge of modern-day performance
* Work alongside high-energy (and fun!), results-driven teammates
with a strong work ethic
* Have the best of both worlds: be part of a high-growth
entrepreneurial culture that has sufficient resources to invest in
doing the right things.
* Have a direct impact on the community. The work you do will
enable thousands of Americans to have a path to sustainable
* Voted a Best Place to Work multiple times by our employees, most
recently #1 in Phoenix for the 2nd year in a row!
This is your opportunity to be part of a growing company where
dedicated professionals strive to help customers and each other
succeed every day. If that sounds exciting, we want to talk to you.
* Attention Agencies & Search Firms:* We do not accept unsolicited
candidate resumes or profiles. Please do not reach out to anyone
within Freedom Financial Network (FFN) to market your services or
candidates. All inquiries should be directed to Talent Acquisition
only. We reserve the right to hire any candidates sent unsolicited
and will not pay any fees without a contract signed by FFN's Talent
Keywords: Freedom Financial, San Mateo , Sr. Growth Manager, FreedomPlus (Consumer FinTech) - Award-winning Culture - Bay Area!, Hospitality & Tourism , San Mateo, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!