COOK, SR (FULL-TIME)
Company: Compass Group
Location: San Mateo
Posted on: May 24, 2023
- We are hiring immediately for a full-time COOK, SR
- Location: Chess - 1149 Chess Dr., San Mateo, CA 94404. Note:
online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: Full-time schedule. Monday through Friday. More
details upon interview.
- Requirement: One to two years of kitchen experience and
advanced cooking experience are required.
- Perks: Weekends and Holidays off! Free meals and parking!
- Starting Pay: $22.00 per hour *Internal Employee Referral Bonus
Available We Make Applying Easy! Want to apply to this job via text
messaging? Text JOB to 75000 and search requisition ID number
1183883. The advertised program is an AI recruiting assistant that
helps you apply to jobs with Compass Group. Message frequency
varies. Message and data rates may apply. Text STOP to opt out or
HELP for help. Terms and conditions: Diversity of thought and
inclusion for all is what drives our success - we invite you to
start your journey with us today! Are you looking for a job with
competitive wages and benefits, one in which you can learn and grow
while making a difference in the world? We're hiring! Bon Appetit
Management Company operates more than 1,000 cafes around the
country for corporations, universities, and museums, as well as a
few dozen public restaurants. We've led the industry in socially
and environmentally responsible sourcing, from sustainable seafood
to cage-free eggs. We cook everything from scratch using fresh,
local ingredients. Learn more about careers with Bon Appetit: Job
Summary: Prepares food to ensure it is nutritious and properly
flavored in accordance with applicable federal, state, local and
company standards, guidelines and regulations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- May oversee the cooking activities of food service associates
as assigned by Food Service Director.
- Prepares various entrees and menu items following established
- Operates and cleans equipment after each use. Performs
scheduled routine cleaning.
- Stores, labels and dates food items according to policy. Helps
maintain organized storage of dry goods and refrigerated and frozen
- Follows HACCP guidelines to ensure quality and safety of food
- Complies with federal, state and local health and sanitation
regulations and department sanitation procedures.
- Assists Food Service Director in maintaining accurate daily
production records and completes all required documentation,
reports, and logs as assigned.
- Assists in the cross training of employees.
- Performs other duties as assigned. Associates at Bon Appetitare
offered many fantastic benefits.Both full-time and part-time
positions offer the followingbenefits to associates:
- Retirement Plan
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits, including Critical Illness Insurance,
Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Legal Services,
and Choice Auto and Home ProgramIn addition, full-time positions
also offer the following benefits to associates:
- Life Insurance/AD
- Disability Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)About Compass Group: Achieving
leadership in the foodservice industryCompass Group is an equal
opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all
Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities,
achievements, and experience without regard to race, national
origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation,
gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential
functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a
reasonable accommodation.Disclaimer: this job post is not
necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities,
skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While
this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position
posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the
essential functions of the job based on business necessity.*Los
Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment
qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent
with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for
Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).Bon Appetitmaintains a drug-free
Keywords: Compass Group, San Mateo , COOK, SR (FULL-TIME), Hospitality & Tourism , San Mateo, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...