Senior Business Recruiter
Company: ELP Consult
Location: San Mateo
Posted on: January 27, 2023
We are a database solution provider and our mission is to build
the database of the future, made by developers and for developers.
Now our products have been trusted by large-scale industry leaders
and adopted by over 1500 companies across different industries.
Due to our expansive growth in North America, we are seeking an
exceptional recruiter to join our team. You will lead full-cycle
recruiting while sourcing passive candidates for all positions in
our NA business group, including sales, sales engineering, tech
support, and marketing. Are you someone that can deliver great
customer service to your hiring managers and candidates, and have
high energy in a rapidly changing environment? This could be the
role for you, are you up for the challenge?
- Effectively collaborate with the leadership team to understand
their talent needs, create dynamic job descriptions, and build a
- Build a pipeline, and produce a target list of passive
candidates for assigned searches through research and heavy
sourcing; cold calling, phone screens, and networking.
- Effectively use our ATS to track & manage the recruitment
- Post job descriptions in various LinkedIn groups, user groups,
and niche job boards.
- Manage multiple searches and successfully close candidates
- Provide weekly reports and metrics on recruiting activity.
- Strategize and develop new u201Cout-of-the-boxu201D methods to
fill your pipeline.
- Stay abreast of market trends in the start-up world and provide
insights to business leaders
- 5+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience at an agency or in
a fast-paced enterprise software company. Both agency and in-house
business roles recruiting experience are preferred.
- Strong network and proven success in recruiting top-performing
sales engineers, sales professionals in the US and Canada.
- Experience in building a robust pipeline of high-calibre
customer-facing talent, and the ability to demonstrate creativity
in your search methods.
- Excellent communication, social networking, relationship
building, advising skills, and the ability to partner effectively
with all teams.
- A great teammate who is self-directed and highly motivated with
a sense of urgency, and has strong organizational and multi-tasking
- Demonstrable ability to successfully prioritize and manage a
diverse requisition load in a dynamic, constantly changing work
- Hi-integrity; hi-degree of professionalism, and can be trusted
with confidential HR information.
- BS/BA degree in HR, business, or other related fields
Option to work from home
Keywords: ELP Consult, San Mateo , Senior Business Recruiter, Human Resources , San Mateo, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!