Company: Notable Health
Location: San Mateo
Posted on: November 17, 2023
Notable is the leading intelligent automation company for
healthcare. Customers use Notable to drive patient acquisition,
retention, and reimbursement, scaling growth without hiring more
staff. We don't just make software.We are on a mission to fix the
broken U.S. healthcare system by helping to eliminate the massive
administrative burden that is placed on our nation's healthcare
staff. We hire people from diverse backgrounds and are always
looking for employees who bring fresh ideas to our space. Passion
is paramount, and at Notable, you will get to work with other
talented people who aim to set a new standard for innovation in
healthcare.Role Summary:As a Recruiting Coordinator, you will work
closely with both recruiters and hiring managers to provide a
high-touch candidate experience. This role is based out of our
headquarters in San Mateo and requires regular time in office to
oversee and coordinate onsite interviews. This is a high-impact
role with incredible exposure to all aspects of the business.What
- Be the ambassador of Notable's brand on behalf of the People
team, interacting with our candidates, recruiters, and hiring
managers to provide an exceptional candidate experience.
- Support our business recruiting with candidate sourcing and
- Serve as the point person for all onsite interviews at our San
- Own candidate communication from end to end, ensuring a
positive candidate experience.
- Partner with the Recruiting and HR teams on projects and
initiatives as needed.
- Manage and maintain our ATS (Ashby).What We're Looking For:
- 0-2 years of experience preferably in recruiting, HR,
administration, or client services.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to multitask, navigate changing situations, and stay
- Self-starter that knows how to take initiative and navigate in
a fast-paced environment.
- Highly energetic, positive, and enthusiastic team player.
- Ownership and passion for creating a positive candidate
experience.Beware of job scam fraudsters! Our recruiters use
@notablehealth.com email addresses exclusively. We do not conduct
interviews via text or instant message and we do not ask candidates
to download software other than Zoom, to purchase equipment through
us, or to provide sensitive personally identifiable information
such as bank account or social security numbers. If you have been
contacted by someone claiming to be me from a different domain
about a job offer, please report it as potential job fraud to law
enforcement and .
Keywords: Notable Health, San Mateo , Recruiting Coordinator, Human Resources , San Mateo, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!