Software Engineer, Cloud-Remote
Location: San Mateo
Posted on: January 10, 2022
Tigergraph is the only Scalable Enterprise Graph Database
system, powered by the first and only native parallel graph
technology. We are in an emerging database category and we have
been growing rapidly in the past year out of stealth mode. Recent
achievement includes receiving a 4.5 out of 5 in InfoWorld's
software review and winning the most disruptive startup in Strata
Data conference. TigerGraph Cloud is the industry first graph
database PaaS offering with a starter kit and graph solution
templates. The major work for this position is to develop backend
infrastructure for cloud platform. You will be joining an exciting
team to make the powerful and performant graph database engine
easily accessible to many enterprises and developers, and shape how
enterprises think about their problems and help with their
solutions for different industries. You can read the press release
about TigerGraph Cloud here: What you will be doing:
- Develop SaaS offerings for TigerGraph Cloud (TigerGraph as a
- Collaborate with TigerGraph core engine team to develop cloud
- Improve on the cloud service offering and provide architecture
- Debug the complex technical stack involving virtualization,
network, security, and etc.
- Assist in updating and maintaining a scalable database cloud
- BS or MS Degree in Computer Science or equivalent technical
- At least three years of development experience in Cloud related
- Familiarity with at least one of the following languages: C,
C++, Go, Java, Python.
- Familiarity with at least one relational database: MySQL,
Postgres or equivalent.
- Experience or familiarity with AWS, Azure or Google Cloud
- Good understanding on cloud network and security.
- Familiarity with cloud operations, experience or ability to
respond to operational issues.
- A self starter who with experience with multi-functional
technical teams and decision makers.
- Ability to work independently and mentor junior engineer. Bonus
- Certifications with cloud platforms.
- Familiarity with containerization technology such as Docker or
- Familiarity with any front-end framework such as React,
- Familiarity with at least one of the following web frameworks:
Django, Flask, Express.js, Koa.js, Go-Gin or equivalent. #ZR
#LI-REMOTE More Information on TigerGraph TigerGraph operates in
the Analytics industry. The company is located in Redwood City, CA.
TigerGraph was founded in 2012. It has 156 total employees. It
offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA),
Disability Insurance, Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health
Insurance Benefits and Life Insurance. To see all 44 open jobs at
TigerGraph, click here .
Keywords: TigerGraph, San Mateo , Software Engineer, Cloud-Remote, IT / Software / Systems , San Mateo, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!