Senior Application Software Engineer - Flash Player San Mateo,
Company Description What We Do WITH Employers We offer Permanent
and Executive Search staffing. Serving a broad spectrum of
industries and have candidates that are qualified in their fields.
We are able to meet the most diverse staffing
requirements. All our consultants have been in
your "corporate hiring shoes with a mix of agency
background". Exceptional recruiters always find the right
"fit" regardless of the role they are working on.
Our qualified candidates assume positions covering a wide range
of employment areas: Office Administration, Accounting,
Engineering, Finance, Customer Service, Call Centre, Human
Resources, Information Technology, Sales & Marketing,
Logistics, Pharmaceutical, Medical, Legal, Bilingual Services,
Retail and Management & Executive Search.
Job Description Salary: Market pay
A Senior Application Software Engineer to help architect and
build the next generation of libraries and plug-ins for delivering
media experiences on the Adobe Flash Platform. In this role the
candidate would have the opportunity to work on products that will
see deployment on the Global Network and on the sites of the top
media and entertainment companies in the world.
* Design, develop and maintain ActionScript 3 libraries and
* Bug fixing & troubleshooting complex problems in a timely and
* Feature research and feasibility studies.
* Interact with product management and occasionally, top-tier
* Education: Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Strong understanding of Object Oriented design and
* Strong experience with Action Script 3 programming - including
events, class / package structures.
* Adobe Flash Builder and Flash CS5 IDE experience.
* Basic Adobe Photoshop skills, such as extracting assets from
layers for use in media players.
* Ability and passion to maintain high quality standards, be
self-motivated, a fast learner, and have the drive to research and
* Knowledge of media streaming technologies, encoding,
protocols, and formats
* Knowledge of HTTP, RTMP protocols, NetConnection and
NetStream, displaying and controlling video and audio in Adobe
* Experience with progressive download, RTMP, and/or HTTP
* Familiarity with Software Design Patterns.
* Experience with the complete software development life cycle,
from requirements to design, implementation, testing, and
* Familiarity with 3 rd party frameworks such as
RobotLegs, concepts such as Signals, etc.
* Knowledge of UI design principles & expertise in developing
* Experience with Apache Ant.
* Experience with writing and running unit tests for
* Is relocation available for this position: No
* Is a Security Clearance Required: No
Additional Information ****We Are Looking To HIRE quickly by
June 10 2011 ****
We look forward to receiving your application!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO
About the Job
Are you the type of person that likes to design and develop
software to make online transactions faster and more secure? Have
you built e-commerce payment gateways? Are you interested in
working in a heavily distributed environment? Do you live, breathe
and mull over C/C++ code? If so, please read further and feel free
to submit your resume for this exciting opportunity.
Your C/C++ code will run on thousands of edge servers and help
deliver a safe online environment for hundreds of top consumer and
business web sites. You will be a key member in a high performance
team to extend our core software that powers HTTP/S secure content
Senior Application Software Engineer - Flash Player