Senior Software Engineer or Architect in Media Platforms San
Company Description Must have the qualifications - client eager
to hire by June 10 2011 What We Do WITH Employers We offer
Permanent and Executive Search staffing. Serving a broad spectrum
of industries and have candidates that are qualified in their
fields. We are able to meet the most diverse staffing
requirements. All our consultants have been in
your "corporate hiring shoes with a mix of agency
background". Exceptional recruiters always find the right
"fit" regardless of the role they are working on.
Our qualified candidates assume positions covering a wide range
of employment areas: Office Administration, Accounting,
Engineering, Finance, Customer Service, Call Centre, Human
Resources, Information Technology, Sales & Marketing,
Logistics, Pharmaceutical, Medical, Legal, Bilingual Services,
Retail and Management & Executive Search.
Job Description Responsibilities:
* Design, research, develop, and maintain new software
* Learn relevant technology and systems.
* Maintain standards for reliable, scalable, and secure
* Document designs and proof-of-concepts, present for peer
review with the team.
* Interact with development, product management, architecture,
and QA throughout the product lifecycle.
* Stay up to date with internet, hardware, and software
technologies and standards our projects utilize.
* Research new concepts, methods, and technologies relevant to
* Provide 2nd/3rd level support and training for engineering and
* Education: BS degree in computer science, related field, or
* Minimum 5+ years of relevant hands-on software development and
* Minimum 3 years experience with developing in static typed
languages such as C, C++, and Java.
* Minimum of 2 years of strong expertise with scalable, high
performance, and multi-threaded development.
* Minimum 2 years experience with developing in scripting
languages such as Python, Ruby, Perl, or shell scripting.
* Leadership experience with architecture, design and operations
for large, distributed and complex systems.
* Deep knowledge of media streaming technologies, encoding,
protocols, and formats.
* Expertise with scalable, high performance, and multi-threaded
* Experience with the complete software development life cycle,
from requirements to design, implementation, testing, and
* Deep knowledge in large scale data, non-relational, and
* Experience with systems like CouchDB, Cassandra, or
Hadoop/HBase a plus.
* Experience with security models including authentication,
encryption, and PKI.
* Familiarity with software development on Linux.
* Understanding of Internet protocols and HTTP content delivery.
Depth in Internet routing, TLS/SSL, and TCP/IP a plus.
* Experience with standard relational databases like Oracle or
* Demonstrable experience in object oriented design and
* Ability and passion to maintain high quality standards, be
self-motivated, a fast learner, and have the drive to research and
* Strong communication and consensus-building skills.
* Is relocation available for this position: No
* Is US Citizenship required: No
* Is a Security Clearance Required: No
Additional Information ****We Are Looking To HIRE quickly by
June 10 2011 ****
We look forward to receiving your application!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO
About the Job
Are you the type of person that likes to design and develop
software to make online transactions faster and more secure? Have
you built e-commerce payment gateways? Are you interested in
working in a heavily distributed environment? Do you live, breathe
and mull over C/C++ code? If so, please read further and feel free
to submit your resume for this exciting opportunity.
Your C/C++ code will run on thousands of edge servers and help
deliver a safe online environment for hundreds of top consumer and
business web sites. You will be a key member in a high performance
team to extend our core software that powers HTTP/S secure content
Senior Software Engineer or Architect in Media Platforms