Company: Snowflake, Inc
Location: San Mateo
Posted on: April 10, 2021
COVID-19 note: Snowflake's #1 guiding principle is ensuring the
health and safety of our employees and candidates, which is why our
interview process remains virtual. Learn how Snowflake enables
solutions to help fight coronavirus.-- Location San Mateo,
California, USA Category Marketing REQ2215 There is only one Data
Cloud. Snowflake's founders started from scratch and designed a
data platform built for the cloud that is effective, affordable,
and accessible to all data users. But it didn't stop there. They
engineered Snowflake to power the Data Cloud, where thousands of
organizations unlock the value of their data with near-unlimited
scale, concurrency, and performance. This is our vision: a world
with endless insights to tackle the challenges and opportunities of
today and reveal the possibilities of tomorrow. We are looking for
a Senior Designer to produce and oversee digital and print creative
solutions to address our marketing needs across a-- wide-range --of
deliverables including campaigns, website, tradeshow show
requirements, customer campaigns and beyond. You will oversee
design projects, from conception to delivery. To be successful in
this role, you should have in-depth knowledge of graphic design,
styles and layout techniques. You should also have experience
executing marketing projects from ideation through production.
Ultimately, you will ensure that design promotes our brand through
delivering high quality pieces on tight deadlines. WHAT YOU'LL
- In this role, you will work collaboratively across marketing,
including copywriting, demand generation and beyond to create
visually compelling marketing creative that engages Snowflake
customers and prospects to drive purchase intent. The ideal
candidate will have a unique combination of technical ability,
creative and overall marketing experience.
- Drive work with creative partners to develop concepts and
designs that can be executed across digital channels including
site, email, blog, social media and digital paid media.
- Oversee design of weekly digital projects while ensuring assets
support responsive design principles, e-commerce best practices,
and follow corporate standards related to visual style and branding
- You will work within the Brand and Creative team which is
responsible for the creative and art direction of the company,
driving a unified brand identity across diverse marketing assets.
You'll evolve and extend the company's identity and support our
unique position in the marketplace to differentiate Snowflake in
- Design our marketing collateral and emails that are easily
replicable, and responsible for evolving the design and look and
feel of our website, including our blog.
- You will work on a wide-range of projects including demand
generation and product marketing assets, landing pages,
infographics, guides/eBooks, social media campaigns, and other
go-to-market assets that drive visibility for and interest in
- Work collaboratively with our events team to design event
registration pages, banners, giveaways and more.
- Stay current on industry trends and inform creative partners on
digital processes, technologies, trends, and potential
opportunities to accomplish seamless customer experience.
- Accomplish all identified digital marketing project goals for
visual design, brand strategy and user experience.
- Work with marketing partners to manage team's design projects,
ensuring deliverables are on time and on brief. WHAT YOU HAVE:
- 5+ years of proven work experience as a Senior Designer,
Graphic Designer or similar role.
- Proven design experience at an interactive agency or digital
design studio and a portfolio of examples that demonstrate
strategic, conceptual and creative thinking
- You bring strong aesthetic skills with limitless thinking
- Utilize state-of-the-art techniques and contribute to thought
- You have a compelling portfolio of distinctive visual design
work that spans product/service design, user experience and
- You are able to develop simple and elegant design solutions to
solve complex design problems.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills.
- Expertise in cross-functional collaboration.
- You are fearless, boundlessly creative and relentlessly
attentive to detail.
- Ability to meet deadlines and collaborate with a team.
- Video editing skills with experience in Premiere, After Effects
or Final Cut a plus
- BSc degree in Design, Visual Arts or relevant field. Snowflake
is growing fast, and we're scaling our team to help enable and
accelerate our growth. We are looking for people who share our
values, challenge ordinary thinking, and push the pace of
innovation while building a future for themselves and Snowflake.--
Snowflake is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to age, color, gender identity or expression, marital status,
national origin, disability, protected veteran status, race,
religion, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or any other
characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and
ordinances. --------------------- SHARE THE LOVE Email this job to
yourself or a friend. Your Name Recipient's email address STAY IN
THE KNOW Receive updates on similar jobs once a week Get
personalized job recommendations based on your interests
Keywords: Snowflake, Inc, San Mateo , Senior Designer, Other , San Mateo, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!