IQVIA is the leading human data science company focused on
helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better
solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and
Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the
power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative
technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
Consultant, Custom Market Research
At IQVIA, we look for the very best people, and then give them
meaningful work to do. We don't simply think about careers, we
think about contributions.
Those who choose to work with us are joining a recognized global
leader - a company uniquely positioned to help clients make the
most of market opportunities and respond to challenges that affect
global healthcare. We're committed to blending industry expertise
and advanced technology to deliver the most accurate perspectives
and in-depth analytics on healthcare dynamics.
To join IQVIA means you'll be part of a worldwide organization
where one person can make a difference, and where collaboration and
innovation rule. Our people are creative and client-focused. They
are among the best and brightest in the industry. And they bring a
broad range of expertise to the table. Our people are analysts,
statisticians, software engineers, consultants, sales leaders,
marketing and product managers, and more. The key to our success is
our people, whose experience, talent, commitment and diversity set
the standard for the health information industry.
We invest in people through a range of initiatives in
compensation, benefits, and learning and development, and we strive
to create an environment where our employees are challenged,
empowered and can flourish.
The Custom Research business unit of IQVIA, formerly
AlphaImpactRx, uses marketing research with physicians, patients
and other allied healthcare professionals to drive strategic
decision-making for our clients in the pharmaceutical and
We are seeking bright, motivated candidates for a full-time
Consultant position for our East and West Coast offices located in
Horsham, PA and San Mateo, CA respectively. We are looking for
candidates with outstanding strategic thinking, strong analytical
and communication skills and the ability to thrive in a culture of
achievement.This is an opportunity to work in an organization with
a unique position to provide seamless, integrated solutions with
primary and secondary data. The Consultant participates actively in
delivering strategic insights to our clients by leading and
executing primary market research studies.
The Consultant's roles and responsibilities include:
- Lead and execute custom, primary market research studies from
inception to conclusion
- Work closely with senior management to select appropriate
research methodologies, design research, conduct insightful
analysis, and deliver strategic insights
- Act as a thought partner to clients, in collaboration with the
- Deliver timely, error-free and high-quality projects.
- Supervise a more junior project team and manage other partners
- Contribute to the success of the department by developing
junior staff and participating in/leading internal projects.
Please apply if you meet the criteria below:
- Bachelor's Degree required; advanced degree preferred (Master's
degree or PhD).
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in market research, preferably
- Expertise in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Have the right to work in the US without Company
- Has a client-focused, consultative approach for project
management --- not just an order taker, but is able to suggest
alternate approaches and provide strategic insights that meet
- Demonstrates a strong command of a variety of analytical and
market research techniques.
- Grasps key issues quickly, understands the "big picture", and
links market research insights to larger business issues relevant
to client needs.
- Demonstrates excellent written and verbal communication skills
and is effective in a variety of presentation settings.
- Ability to learn quickly and work independently with minimum
- Ability to exercise judgment and work in a fast paced
- Has a strong commitment to quality.
- Has a proven track record of meeting or exceeding target
- Has the desire to develop and mentor junior staff.
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight,
curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing
the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role,
you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping
our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve
outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants
with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation
to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in
the application process should contact IQVIA's Talent Acquisition
team at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for such an