Scientist - Analytical Operations - III (9720)
Company: TechData Service Company LLC
Location: San Mateo
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Job DescriptionClient: Large BiopharmaLocation: Foster
City, CACompensation: $37-$47/hr Dependent on ExperienceContract: 1
- Responsible for conducting scientific research for the
development of drug candidates or the research support of marketed
- Applies the principles and techniques of Analytical Chemistry
to products and problems.
- Works under supervision of more senior scientists or scientific
directors to advance the development of state-of-the-art techniques
to characterize substances, assays and tools.
- Working under general supervision, plans designs, implements
and analyzes laboratory experimentation to advance scientific
knowledge of drug substances or techniques to identify such
- Advises Research Associates or members of project teams in the
initiation and execution of laboratory experimentation, considering
economic, regulatory and safety factors.
- Presents results of work, interprets data, and draws
conclusions regarding presented material and nature of work.
- Maintains full working knowledge of principles and theories,
applying such knowledge to the direction that supports Company
- Demonstrates emerging ability in developing methods, techniques
and evaluation criteria for obtaining results and interpreting
- Must think critically and creatively and be able to work
independently, determine appropriate resources for resolution of
problems and have strong organizational and planning skills.
- May make contributions to scientific literature and conferences
or regulatory filings.
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and technical) and
strong interpersonal skills are required.Company
Keywords: TechData Service Company LLC, San Mateo , Scientist - Analytical Operations - III (9720), Other , San Mateo, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!