Revenue Operations Intern
Location: San Mateo
Posted on: May 3, 2021
1+ million mobile app developers and marketing teams use
OneSignal to send push notifications, in-app messages, and emails.
We started as a YCombinator-backed company. Our founders were
frustrated with existing push notification tools, so we built our
own system. Our customers can design banners, pop-ups, and
interstitials without a single line of code.
When you pick up your smartphone, the first thing you will see
are push notifications - maybe there's a breaking news alert, a
football game reminder, a promo from your favorite retailer.
Whatever it is, chances are the message you are reading was sent
using OneSignal. Now we help businesses send over 5 billion push
notifications every single day.
In the last year, Onesignal has grown revenue by 500%, added
250,000+ new accounts, and more than doubled its headcount to ~70
employees. We have raised a total of $34M from investors including
SignalFire, Y Combinator, and Rakuten Ventures. OneSignal customers
include Volkswagen, Verizon, Burger King, 7 Eleven, Zynga, Virgin
Mobile, KFC, and many more. Join us in scaling the business!
As our go-to-market team expands, the Operations team will look
to you for support across a broad set of functions related to sales
processes, data management, and system administration.
What you'll do:
- Ensure data accuracy and hygiene across Salesforce and
- Collaborate on, unit test, and release process improvements
across various sales teams and systems
- Fully understand our sales processes and speak to them
intelligently when asked by account executives, sales and marketing
leaders, and non-revenue based teams
- Solve simple to complex problems as they arise by navigating
online documentation, help forums, and customer support
- Assist in developing territory planning, sales and operations
processes, quota setting, compensation tracking, and compensation
- Help manage and maintain lead conversion, pipeline generation,
and customer acquisition reportingAssist in the evaluation of
current and future software systems
Skills and experience:
- Proficiency in Excel and G Suite, knowledge of Salesforce or
Marketo a plus
- Problem solver extraordinaire who can troubleshoot a wide range
of basic system issues
- Effective communicator across video-conferencing and Slack
- Detail oriented and humble personality that can help maintain
- Quick learner who is eager to understand the SaaS business
model, engagement tech, and our products
In keeping with our beliefs and goals, no employee or applicant
will face discrimination/harassment based on: race, color,
ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital domestic
partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability
status, or veteran status. Above and beyond
discrimination/harassment based on 'protected categories,' we also
strive to prevent other, subtler forms of inappropriate behavior
(e.g., stereotyping) from ever gaining a foothold in our office.
Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place in our
Keywords: OneSignal, San Mateo , Revenue Operations Intern, Other , San Mateo, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!