Psychiatric Social Worker I, Inpatient Behavioral Health
Company: Sutter Health
Location: San Mateo
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Functions as a professional clinical social worker, member of
multidisciplinary team with responsibility for psychosocial
assessment, development and review of treatment plan, discharge
planning and facilitation of communication between patient, family
and treatment team. Leads therapy groups and psychoeducational
- Master's Degree in Social Work, Marriage & Family Therapy, or
- Minimum of 1 year in the field of psychiatric services.
- Licensure in the State of California (as LCSW, LMFT or
Psychologist) is required within 2 years of hire date. If not
licensed, registration as an associate is required.
- BLS (AHA) required.
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills; strong
- Knowledge of and experience with use of community
- Adolescent & adult mental health partial hospitalization or
intensive outpatient program experience preferred
Keywords: Sutter Health, San Mateo , Psychiatric Social Worker I, Inpatient Behavioral Health, Other , San Mateo, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!