Location: San Mateo
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Roblox's mission is to bring the world together through play.
Every month, our global community spends over 3B hours on our
platform exploring millions of immersive digital experiences. We
believe in building a safe, civil, and diverse community-one that
inspires and fosters creativity and positive relationships between
people around the world.
We're looking for someone who's eager to take on a meaningful
role and be part of the meteoric success of Roblox. We want team
members who believe in the power of play and take it seriously, but
aren't afraid to have fun while they're doing it. Are you ready to
take Roblox - and your career - to the next level?
Much like our platform, the possibilities at Roblox are
limitless. We're looking for someone who's eager to take on a
meaningful role in the ongoing success of Roblox on a massive
scale. Someone who takes play seriously, but also isn't afraid to
have some fun either. If that someone is you, let's talk.
As an FP&A Manager on the Finance team, you will play a key
role in our financial planning processes and operations. We are
looking for someone who has an eye for data and a passion for
optimization. The role will partner with various groups across the
organization to create and maintain an accurate business model that
is used to evaluate strategic decisions. The ideal candidate will
be open to taking a wide variety of responsibilities, including
building and integrating finance processes cross-functionally as we
- Coordinate and partner with the Accounting team to ensure
accurate month-end close execution. This is a full-cycle
partnership from budget approval to invoice entry, and requires a
tight feedback loop between the two groups for accurate reporting
- Implement SEC reporting processes for the FP&A team. This
will be highly cross-functional with main partners in Legal and
Accounting and may include support in the implementation and
management of reporting software or processes.
- Provide accurate and timely performance management reporting
with meaningful analysis and insight into observed financial trends
in key metrics. Identify and build enhanced reporting needs as
needed with functional leadership.
- Drive the company's annual planning, which includes budgeting,
forecasting, and long-range planning for full P&L (revenue
initiatives and cost management) for all departments.
- Work closely and maintain operational efficiency across G&A
teams, including Legal, People, Accounting, and Recruiting, in
- Forge and maintain close relationships with departmental heads
to advise and strategize in operational decisions in a data-driven
- Drive process efficiency and project management across a lean
- Assist with finance integration activities, which may include
cross-functional software solutions and processes.
- Strong analytical, quantitative and investigative skills with a
drive to develop a deep understanding of business issues
- High attention to detail with a dedication to data integrity
and operational efficiency
- Bachelor's degree from a top tier university; major in
economics or quantitative field (math, science, finance/accounting)
- 5-8 years of experience in finance-related or similar role,
public company experience is a strong plus
- Advanced skills for utilizing Excel to analyze data and create
financial and operational models plus PowerPoint to communicate
- Experience with SQL, Netsuite, Anaplan, Tableau and other BI
tools a plus
- Excellent benefits
- A rewarding 401k program
- Flexible vacation policy
- A Roblox Admin badge for your avatar
Roblox - Powering Imagination
Keywords: Roblox, San Mateo , FP&A Manager, Other , San Mateo, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!