Location: San Mateo
Posted on: May 4, 2021
Roblox is ushering in the next generation of entertainment,
allowing people to imagine, create, and play together in immersive,
user-generated worlds. We're the one and only fastest-growing
entertainment platform that lets anyone teach themselves how to
code, publish, and monetize any experience imaginable-across any
device-reaching millions of players across the globe.
The impact that you can have at Roblox is powerful. We're looking
for someone who's eager to take on a meaningful role in the success
of Roblox on a massive scale. Someone who takes play seriously, but
also isn't afraid to have some fun either. Someone who's ready to
take Roblox-and their career-to the next level.
In 2019, we were honored to be recognized as a Certified Great
Place to Work--. We've fostered a company culture that empowers
people to do the most defining work of their career in an
environment that's made up of the most passionate, team-oriented,
visionary, crazy-smart people you'll ever meet. Join the Roblox
team where play rules and the possibilities are endless.
As a Build Tools Engineer, you will develop, optimize and maintain
mission critical build tools for the Roblox Game Engine Team. Using
the tools that you and your team develop and manage, you will
support all phases of the software life-cycle - including
multi-platform build systems, continuous integration, crash
reporting, code coverage and analysis tools, and test environments.
If you have a passion for delivering productivity and efficiency
with state-of-the-art development tools, you'll be right at home
within our highly-skilled and rapidly growing Client and Game
Engine Development Team.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in developing and maintaining
build tools and processes for engineering teams of 15 or more
- Bachelors degree or above in Computer Science or related
- Proficient with Git, continuous integration and multiplatform
- Knowledge of secure source control management
- Familiar with static analysis and code coverage tools
- A strong communicator
- Dedicated to optimizing full cycle engineering development
- Maintain and improve code analysis, build and release
- Integrate code analysis and quality metrics tools
- Customize our continuous integration system to work with a
- Improve integration between version control, build and incident
- Collaborate with the team to improve overall build process
reliability and scalability
- Upgrade, maintain current production deployment systems
- Provide ongoing support for the code development lifecycle
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage
- A rewarding 401k program
- Flexible vacation policy
- Free catered lunches five times a week and several fully
stocked kitchens with unlimited snacks
- Onsite fitness center and fitness program credit
- Annual CalTrain Go Pass
- A Roblox Admin badge for your avatar
Roblox - Powering Imagination.
Keywords: Roblox, San Mateo , DevOps Engineer, Other , San Mateo, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!