Senior Consultant, Patient Analytics
Company: IQVIA Holdings Inc
Location: San Mateo
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Senior Consultant, Patient Analytics
- Manages multiple consulting projects of varying complexity and
ensures on-time and on-budget delivery for clients in the
pharmaceutical or related industries.
- Contributes to new business development and maintaining and
strengthening client base.
- Manages project teams including both internal and external
resources in the design, development and delivery of client
- Provides coaching and direction to Consultants across multiple
projects at any given time.
- Leads teams to review and analyze client requirements or
challenges and develops estimates associated with proposals that
ensure profitability and high client satisfaction with limited if
any senior management input.
- Develops project plan with timelines and deliverables and leads
project to successful completion, on-time and on-budget, from start
to finish with little senior management guidance.
- Recommends improvements and alternative solutions to resolve
problems. Serves as key point of contact with client.
- Identifies opportunities for project efficiencies through
utilization of offshore resources
- Provides high level input to, and ensures the development of,
client reports and presentations and delivers all or significant
portions of findings to client.
- Develops and/or elevates new business opportunities through the
identification of follow-on work and new leads.
- Manages multiple external data sets (client data, vendor data)
and incorporates into deliverables with IQVIA data assets.
- Provides follow-up with client after project deliverables have
been completed to ensure client satisfaction.
- Proactively continues to strengthen subject matter expertise
through on the job experience, participation in conferences and
symposiums and other forums for professional knowledge
Minimum Education, Experience, & Specialized Knowledge
- Bachelor's degree with 6-8 years of related experience
including consulting and pharmaceutical and/or healthcare industry
- Possesses demonstrated expertise in one or more practice
- Demonstrates excellent project management skills and client
influencing and relationship building skills.
- In-depth understanding of IQVIA data assets and the Consulting
and Services core offerings with a strong focus on patient level
- Works willingly and effectively with others in and across the
organization to accomplish team goals and is effective working in a
- Experienced with developing consultative relationships with
senior level managers and executives at clients in the
- Ability to manage multiple projects, juggle priorities and
deliver on tight deadlines.
- Knowledge of consulting methodologies, tools and techniques
related to functional area.
- Knowledge of key issues and current developments in the
pharmaceutical and healthcare industries.
- Excellent presentation, communication and client influencing
- Has established network and referral contacts.
- Possesses the necessary subject matter expertise and project
management skills to effectively manage projects across more than
one practice area.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science
and data science to make the biggest impact possible - to help our
customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics,
technology solutions and contract research services we provide to
the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+
employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and
intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status
as a protected veteran, or any other status protected by applicable
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants
with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation
to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in
the application process should contact IQVIA's Talent Acquisition
team at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for such an
Keywords: IQVIA Holdings Inc, San Mateo , Senior Consultant, Patient Analytics, Other , San Mateo, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!