Roblox Influencer Specialist (Contract)
Location: San Mateo
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Every day, tens of millions of people from around the world come
to Roblox to play, learn, work, and socialize in immersive digital
experiences created by the community.
Our vision is to build a platform that enables shared
experiences among billions of users. This is what's known as the
metaverse: a persistent space where anyone can do just about
anything they can imagine, from anywhere in the world and on any
device. The breadth of opportunities, and the evolving demands of
this first-of-its-kind platform, ensure that your avenues for
growth are always expanding and flexible.
Join us and you'll usher in a new category of human interaction
while solving exceptional challenges that you won't find anywhere
Roblox is seeking to hire contractor(s) to assist in supporting
existing content creators and recruiting creators to join our Video
Star program. This role will report into the Roblox Influencer team
in the US, but focus on serving additional languages. We are
seeking individuals who are connected to and highly aware of the
Roblox communities on YouTube and other content creation platforms,
specifically in the German, Spanish, Portuguese, and French
- 20 - 30 hrs/week with flexible working hours.
- Review incoming Video Star program applications and follow
existing documented procedures to Approve/Deny admission.
- Conduct regular check-ins with existing Video Star members to
solicit suggestions and improvements to the program.
- Develop influencer target list for Video Star program
recruitment for both Roblox and Non-Roblox content creators.
- Track and update Roblox Influencer team on recruitment status
with internal project management tools.
- Weekly check-ins with Roblox Influencer team to provide updates
on projects and overall program health.
- Fluent in English
- Fluent in German, Spanish, Portuguese, or French
- Previous experience with YouTube video channel management,
community management, or influencer marketing.
Preferred Qualifications :
- Previous experience with an MCN or influencer talent
- Existing relationships within the Roblox and YouTube
- Familiarity with Roblox Video Star program and/or its
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage
- A rewarding 401k program
- Flexible vacation policy
- Free catered lunches five times a week and several fully
stocked kitchens with unlimited snacks
- Onsite fitness center and fitness program credit
- Annual CalTrain Go Pass
- A Roblox Admin badge for your avatar
Keywords: Roblox, San Mateo , Roblox Influencer Specialist (Contract), Other , San Mateo, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!