Our new company was created on May 7, 2020 with the merger of
Conga and Apttus. The combining of these two companies creates a
leader in mission-critical business process solutions, allowing
both small and large companies to modernize their business
Together, the new Conga is poised to provide the most complete
offering in the market to digitally transform the foundational
elements of business -- documents like quotes, contracts, and the
processes that surround them -- to achieve commercial
For more information on the new Conga, please visit our newsroom
Our shared values: The Conga Way
A successful candidate will embody the essence of a Conganeer
through demonstration of critical behaviors of The Conga Way:
- Embracing an Entrepreneurial Spirit
- Achieving Together
- Championing the Customers
The Conga Way is a core element of the Culture and Talent focus
at Conga. This philosophy shapes the personality of our
organization, defines how we show up every day, and provides
clarity about how we work together.
We are seeking a driven individual to join CONGA Group who is
passionate about using data to solve business problems. You will be
joining the Enterprise Data Analytics (EDA) team, working with a
cross functional team from across the business to (1) provide rapid
response to business requests, (2) ensure existing processes
continue to deliver value, and (3) helping drive an Analytical
- Develop, maintain data models reports and provide production
support and rapid response standard operating procedures for the
Enterprise Data Analytics (EDA) teams including; ensuring proper
documentation is captured, transparent prioritization, and proper
- Responsible for modeling complex business problems and
discovering insights through the use of statistical, algorithmic,
mining and visualization techniques to move the organization from
data aware to data driven.
- Responsible for following consistent practices to ensure data
integrity and deal with imperfections in data. Champion the
acquisition of new data sources to enhance value and fill gaps;
automate collection processes; effectively process structured and
semi-structured/unstructured data; proficiently integrate varied
datasets; collaborate with business stakeholders as needed to
ensure solid data understanding and proper data transformation;
work cross-functionally with development and engineering teams;
analyze large amounts of information to discover trends and
patterns; draw conclusions and gain actionable insights.
- Responsible for creating meaningful data visualizations to
communicate results and highlight business impact; utilize various
techniques and delivery methods of visualization that are audience
- Work with cross functional teams across the business to ensure
Enterprise Data Analytics (EDA) deliverables continue to be
improved and add value to their business stakeholders.
We are looking for a candidate with
- Bachelor's in computer science or related field, and a
demonstrated pursuit of related continued education.
- 5+ years technical experience in the area of Data & Analytics
with progressing leadership responsibilities
- Proven track record of working with a cross functional team and
acting as a liaison between business users and technical
- Must be able to drive appropriate documentation including
requirements and technical documentation.
- Technical aptitude with the ability and willingness to
understand new technologies, systems, infrastructure and Cloud
- Expert SQL, Python skills.
- Excellent data visualization skills (PowerBI).
- Knowledge of data modelling, architecture and structure.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral, and written communication
- Self-starter that can manage conflicting priorities, excels at
time management, and can identify areas of continued
- Relevant professional certifications in Data Science tools -
such as Rapid Miner, Knime, Alteryx and other applicable self-serve
- Demonstrated experience with .Net/ Java and/or Python
- Experience with modern data technologies (ie Snowflake, Presto,
- Experience with machine learning, statistical modeling,
predictive modeling - text mining and topic modeling are plus.
The pay range for this position in Colorado is $74,316.00 -
$156,180.00 per year; however, base pay offered may vary depending
on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. A sign-on bonus
may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to
a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits,
dependent on the position offered. This information is provided per
the Colorado Equal Pay Act. Base pay information is based on market
location. Applicants should apply via Conga's internal or external
Conga is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides
equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants
regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, age,
national origin, disability, parental or pregnancy status, marriage
and civil partnership, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any
other characteristic protected by law. Reasonable accommodations
will be made to meet the requirements of the Americans with
Disabilities Act and will be provided as requested by candidates
taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO