Registered Nurse - Hematology Oncology
Company: Power Personnel
Location: San Mateo
Posted on: September 14, 2021
RN – Medical/Surgical Oncology
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A GREAT ONCOLOGY RN
We are immediately hiring NUMEROUS Oncology RN
positions for a 14 week contract in the Palo Alto,
CA Area. Our client is a nationally recognized hospital with an
exceptional nursing culture!
About the job:
- $$3106.80 per 36 hours
- Full time Days and Nights
- 12 hour shifts
- Epic Experience Preffered
- Active California RN License
- Associates degree in Nursing
- ACLS and BLS from the American Heart Association.
- Minimum 2 years experience in a hospital setting
- Telemetry exp required
- High acuity Oncology exp preferred
- Assesses patients by collecting and documenting data about
patients through interviewing, history taking, personal needs and
physical assessment findings.
- Obtains accurate and relevant assessment screening data and
interprets the data as normal v. abnormal.
- Extensive knowledge of unit Standards of Care
- Administering chemotherapy, blood products, research protocols,
antibiotics, symptom management and patient education. Patient
population consists of adult Hematology patients. This unit also
provides clinical trial support.
- Knowledge of the use and function of patient monitoring and
treatment equipment is required.
- Must have a working knowledge of applicable regulations and
Refer and get $250 bonus for every referral!*
*In order to get the bonus, the person referred must work at least
Keywords: Power Personnel, San Mateo , Registered Nurse - Hematology Oncology, Other , San Mateo, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!