Company: Power Personnel
Location: San Mateo
Posted on: November 11, 2021
What' s in it for you
What the job is like
- Top pay
- Nationally recognized clinic with an exceptional nursing
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life insurance
- Refer-a-friend bonus
- Weekly Payroll
- 24-hour Accessibility
- Personalized Service
- Target Start Date: ASAP
- Shifts Available: 10 hour shift that is primarily for days but
may cover evenings and occasionally overnight shifts due to staff
- Length of contract: 13 weeks
Who we' re looking for
- Education: Requirement met by
- Experience: One (1) year of progressively
responsible and directly related work experience
- License/Certifications: Certification by the
American Registry of Diagnostic Medical Sonographers (ARDMS)
What you will do
- Documents observations made during the procedure for final
interpretation by the physician or other qualified medical
professional; obtains pertinent diagnostic images for record
documentation when presenting cases
- Ensures that ultrasound equipment & accessories are maintained
and functioning. Reports problems to Lead Tech and supervisor.
- Explains examination process to the patient and instructs and
assists patient throughout the procedure
- Operates diagnostic ultrasound equipment, observes sound wave
pattern produced, produces and processes diagnostic images and
presents completed sonograms to physician.
- Participates in maintaining records for research cases.
Participates as needed in evaluation of new equipment for research
or possible future use in department.
Who we are
Power Personnel has been working with healthcare professionals like
you since 1994. We are the experts in healthcare staffing in
Northern California. That’ s why so many hospitals, clinics and
healthcare facilities rely on us for filling critical positions. If
you want competitive pay, excellent working conditions and a team
that supports you, Power Personnel is the place to be!
*Refer and get $125 bonus for every referral! * Refer via this link
*In order to get the bonus, the person referred must work at least
Keywords: Power Personnel, San Mateo , Sonographer/Ultrasound Technologist, Other , San Mateo, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!