Company: Swing Education
Location: San Mateo
Posted on: January 6, 2022
Substitute Teacher Jobs in San Mateo CountyWe re currently
hiring educators to work with KIPP Bay Area, Menlo Park City School
District, Ravenswood City School District, South San Francisco
Unified School District and more! Earn up to $320 per day.How it
worksOne application lets you work when you want, where you want,
whether you re looking for long term assignments with a single
school or prefer the flexibility to work with
- You have a Bachelor s degree from a 4-yr college or university
in the U.S..
- You have or will get a CA teaching credential or substitute
- Ability to pass a background check and negative TB Test prior
to hiring date.
- You will complete a form I-9 and New Hire Orientation.Why work
- Earn cash bonuses (up to $1,300), rewards and surprises
throughout the school year.
- Access to teaching jobs at your local public, private and
charter schools with one application.
- Online portal, text notifications and mobile app to browse and
pick up teaching assignments.
- Get classroom experience in all subjects and across K-12.
- You choose supplemental or full-time income with the
flexibility to create your schedule and the perk of getting paid
- Gain experience in new ways that fit your schedule from
full-day, half-day, and long-term assignments.
*We take your safety seriously. We require all SwingSubs be fully
vaccinated against COVID-19 (unless a reasonable accommodation is
approved with Swing Education).Our COVID-19 policy also includes
school, sub, and PPE requirements, as well as frequent symptom
Keywords: Swing Education, San Mateo , Substitute Teacher, Other , San Mateo, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!