Company: IBM Corp.
Location: San Mateo
Posted on: January 8, 2022
Ready to show off your design skills to a larger audience?
Imagine designing a product that will be used by associates and
customers across the globe. At Walmart Media Group, you can have
that opportunity! Job Description
- What you\'ll do:Think visually
- Translate concepts into customer flows, journeymaps, and
- Design and deliver wireframes, mock-ups, andprototypes for
multiple devices and interfaces
- Inspire and bring new ideas to the team throughstaying in the
know of current design trends
- Design for big data and find solutions that toimprove the daily
lives of our associates
- Participate in design critiques by presentingyour work,
capturing feedback, and giving constructive feedback on your
- Work within Walmart\'s established designguidelines and
collaborate with team members to ensure consistency
- Provide mentorship to less experienced designers
- Understand technical limitations
- Produce handoff ready work for tech team,including producing
redlines and capturing assets
- Work with tech team to ensure designs are beingimplemented
correctly and give feedback
- Prepare and present work to team, partners,
- Apply a user-cantered approach to requirementsand
interdependencies to develop engaging interfaces
- Meet with key business and tech partners tocollect
- Collaborate and brainstorm with team tounderstand, identify,
and take on complex business requirements and user
- Conduct user research and facilitate interviewsand testing to
find end user's issues and needs
- Analyse and interpret your research to informyour designs
- A minimum of 7+ years of hands on experience in UX
- Prior experience with Mock-up tools is required.
- Prior e-commerce or retail experience would be preferred.
Please Contact me to discuss the hiring process! Sushil Singh
Contact: (310) 929-8421 Ext: 107 Hi! My name is Sushil Singh.
Helping consultants with getting their desired job is what makes me
feel alive. I build a unique relationship with each of my
consultants and work on their profile as per their needs. I believe
that my consultants are my assets and this motivates me to serve
them in an even better manner. Hence, I work towards the success of
every consultant I work with.
Keywords: IBM Corp., San Mateo , UX Designer, Other , San Mateo, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!